Piccolo X From Another Dimension! Reader Lemon

-I know logic doesn't make sense in this and know the Namekian anatomy, but I made it to show my love for my favorite character. I don't own this imagine, drawn by Kinkywinky on Deviant Art

-          In case you don't know, part of this idea was originally come from a friend of mine in real life, he knows how much I love Piccolo. So, I decided to use it and most other idea writing belongs to me. Plus, imagine the reader's from our world and end up using a vortex, traveling to Piccolo's world (no time traveling this time). Please enjoy.

            Piccolo is meditating at the usual spot near the peaceful waterfalls. He's been concentrating for five days, hoping to increase his power level. As light glowed out of his body, he sighed, stood up while hovering midair. He has been thinking of Gohan who has been busy at work, being a father at home, and on some occasions, ridiculously playing as The Great Saiyanman, saving the city from monsters and thieves. He hums in curiosity, "Hmm, I'll go and see what Gohan's up to today. I must train his weak and flabby mind back to shape", he said mentally. Piccolo made it clear; he needs to see Gohan and get him back on training. Then, he took flight, heading towards the direction to Satan City.

            Piccolo flies by the big sign of Hercule Satan, the world's best hero claimed to be, and read "Satan City." Finally, he arrived at Gohan and Videl's big pink and red house; that golden statue of Hercule and his heroic pose is still there. "They should've thought of better way to get rid of that statue", Piccolo remind himself, mentally, "I don't care if he's her father, he needs to change from lying to people." Piccolo approaches to the front house, noticing a note taped on the door. He took it off, and realized it was a note to him, written from Gohan. It reads, "Piccolo, if you're wondering, I'm not home; After finishing with my latest research and work, I decided to take Videl and Pan on a family vacation with Mom and Goten. I asked Dad to come with us, but he's at Lord Beerus' planet. I'm sorry if your disappointed, but I promise we'll get back and presume our training. See you in a week! Gohan." Piccolo growled, gritting his teeth.

            "Dammit Gohan!", he exclaims angrily, fists clenched, "Of all the times he could've slack off, this is by far the worst timing ever!" Piccolo uses his sense of mind, trying to locate his Ki. But somehow, he couldn't find him. "Shit!", he mutters, smirking, "At least he mastered at hiding his Ki better." He could go fly around the world, trying to locate him in person, but shuddered of first being greeted by the scariest and the worst person of planet Earth, Chichi. "I better not dare myself to go find him either. Otherwise, Chichi's going to kick my ass for ruining their vacation", he said, eyes closed, growls in frustration, "But what am I going to do without Gohan around?" He thought to himself, rubbing his green chin. Suddenly, a Ki spiked; Piccolo caught that signature Ki, turning around, trying to sense it.

            "Huh?", he said surprisingly, he jumped, noticing the Ki, something beyond, "What's this power level I'm sensing!?" He was shocked, "This Ki...it almost felt like Gohan's", but he paused. He gasps, realizing that the Ki continued to increase higher, "Woah! It's now higher than me and Gohan's!" After a while of searching for the mysterious Ki, he found it; but strangely, its heading towards the desert area. Piccolo decides to investigate, hoping to find answers and a new challenge. He levitates off the ground, hovers in midair. He found the Ki's direction and took flight, heading to the destination: In the middle of the desert. After three hours, he stops in midair, arrived at the center of the desert; but he can see anyone or sense the Ki.

            "Great", he mutters in his breath, "Where could it be?" His question gets answered as the same mysterious Ki is actually behind him. He realized where it is and turned around, gasps as he saw a pink swirling vortex. He was confused, "How!?" Then, a figure emerged from the vortex, letting it disappear. He frowned, preparing to attack, "Alright, reveal yourself?", he shouts at the stranger. It was wearing a huge tanned color trench coat, taller than the person inside it. But the person finally throws away the coat and is revealed: It is a young woman! Piccolo's dumbfounded, he has never met anyone like her before especially she's near Gohan's age. The girl is (height), yet her weight is (weight). She has (color) skin, wears (color) t-shirt, (color) (or styled) skirt, (color) stockings, and (color) shoes. Her hair is (color), her eyes are (color or mix matched set); her face reveals a (size) nose, (size) ears, and (color) shaded pair of lips. Piccolo's weirded out by this sudden discovery; she instantly appears in front of him, causing her (breast size) boobs to jiggle. He blushes as she approaches him quickly. She smiles, happy.