Cumber X Broly X Sexy Female Neko Reader X Fu X Hearts Lemon

- This is requested by PeachyStar2006. Holy Sh*t! a fivesome lemon; such a challenging yet more interesting lemon to do. Well, that's what I get when I do fanfic request. I'll see how this will go and please do enjoy this.

Meanwhile on Prison Planet, there's a huge battle going on right now; it was a serious battle of the ages. Hearts has been planning to get rid of the Grand Zenos and create his own cosmos. But he cannot do this alone; he ends up summoning Broly and Cumber. The three were facing against Xenoverse Goku, Xenoverse Vegeta, Future Trunks, Future Mai, and Fu. Fu was responsible for Cumber because he's the one who captured him into his lab, trying to test out the Saiyans' Ki. Until Hearts stole Cumber, making him his ally, Fu decides to at least lend a hand whenever the Saiyans need help. It was a tie when each of them out smart them; yet, the villains has more tricks up their sleeves. So, our heroes need extra help and Fu knows exactly what to do. He summon up a wormhole, opening the gate from another different world. As it stood there for five minutes; the villains are curious. Hearts laughed retortedly, "Ha! You think an extra helper can defeat us? I don't think so! We will", he said until he got trailed off by a small feminine figure emerging from the wormhole. Once the figure appears, the wormhole closed off and disappeared.

Everyone gasp as they notice the stranger is a young woman; she's (height), taller than Future Mai and short than Goku. Her body is curvy around the hips, slim stomach, arms, and legs. Except her breasts are (sized) and her thighs are chubby a little. Her (length) (color) hair flowed as she walks around the heroes. Her outfit resembles as (color) spandex suit, matching to her personality. Her shoes are (color) and her hair is tied in a (color) hair tie. Her eyes are (color), looking at them with glee. Her face is pretty with pink blush on her face and (color) shaded on her lips. What shocks them the most is that she had a pair of cat ears and (color) tail swaying happily. She looks around, looking confused, yet excited what's happening. "Yohoo! Sweetie! Come here!", Fu called out to her attention. She turns around and skipped happily over to them. She stops, giggled. "Hi! I'm (Y/n)-Chan!", she greeted Fu, Goku, and everyone else. The heroes greeted her back except Vegeta just only grunted in reply and Fu stood there blushing as he stares at her physique.

Fu's selection of getting help can be unpredictable, but this is the first time that he fallen in love with this girl. Especially that she's a neko, his dirty thoughts of loving her gave himself a boner. He's not the only one; Hearts, Broly, and Cumber also fell in love for her and they also had perverted thoughts of themselves making love to her which gave each of them big raging boners. Hearts snapped out of his thoughts, find this moment a perfect time to escape. He opened the wormhole, quickly all three escaped into it. Fu and the other heroes are shocked, fooled by distraction. However, (Y/n)-Chan quickly ran at fast pace and jumped inside the wormhole. Goku gasp, "Wait! It's too dangerous!", he yelled. Fu cannot let her get hurt by those brute men and he ran after her into the wormhole. After he went inside, the wormhole closed. Goku and the gang are worried, hoping that their new ally and Fu will be able to take them on their own.

Meanwhile, at an unknown dark room, the trio villains are hiding there until they figure out a new plan; until both (Y/n)-Chan and Fu came out the wormhole and then it disappeared again. As Fu help her off the floor to stand up, both of them gasp as they're surrounded by Broly, Cumber, and Hearts. All three of them tried to be scary, but their eyes on (Y/n)-Chan make them feel at ease. Fu noticed their strange behavior and realized that they're in love for her; he find it irritating because he wanted her for himself. But he promised Goku and his friends to help defeat Hearts and the other two Saiyans. Then, a crazy idea popped out of his mind. Fu grinned as he sneak up behind her while she's distracted. (Y/n)-Chan gasp as she feel Fu's arms wrapped around her waist, pressing his body on her back. Hearts, Broly, and Cumber growled, angry how Fu's touching their woman. They were about to jump on him, but they stopped as Fu gave them a warning gesture. "Nope", he said softly, licked her neck, which cause her to yelp in surprise. He gave the foes a wicked grin, "If you really want this woman, you must listen as I say", he said, moved his hand on her boob, squeezing which made her moan. Blushing red, villains blushed while confused to get Fu to give her to them. Hearts hate sharing, but he decides to do it since both Broly and Cumber are very violent if they don't share. Broly and Cumber both hate sharing the same girl with the others, but they understood that they must share if they want to make love to this neko girl. Fu hate to share her with these scumbags, but it's the only way to get her  touch her and get the villains to Goku.