Other 1

Dara eyed her best friend who's looking at her with pleading eyes. Her hands up in a prayer and her plump lips in a pout.

"Come on tokki, I already told minzy about you and she agreed." Bom whined

"Does your principal know I teach elementary?" Dara can only shake her head at her best friend's request. Not only dara teaches elementary at a public school, bom teaches middle school in a private school.

"Yes she does and she's aware you're qualified to take over my class." dara is still hesitant about taking the offer

"I don't know bom..."

"Come on! it's just one subject dee." dara held the table when bom shook her petite body

"Why can't your colleagues do it?"

"because they don't want to spend more hours with the Kwon brats." Ah, the infamous kwon twins. Bom had ranted to her about the troublesome duo.

"Why haven't you unleashed your bominator mode?" dara chuckled and her friend just scoffed.

"I don't want my husband to run away from me and I might give birth right there and then if I did. Besides! you owe me this much when you did't attend my wedding!" There it is. The real reason why bom picked her. This must be her punishment.

"It's only for half a year dee and it's just two hours per day." dara can only sigh and shake her head. She had no choice. She knows bom won't have no for an answer.

"Alright. But you know me bom, I don't care if that Kwon brats are the president's chidren, I'll kick them out of my room if I have to." One of the reasons dara chose to teach in elementary it's because kids are obedient unlike some of those pre-adolescent kids that can't be told otherwise.

"That's why you're perfect dee!" Bom smiled and clapped with glee.

"And don't worry about the schedule! I have the last period by 4 pm and you end your class by 3. You'll have enough time to get ready and be at school. Your school is just thirty minutes away." dara heaved a sigh and sipped on her warm milk as bom gave her a briefing of her subject Good Manners and Right Conduct. Quite ironic. Dara snorted.

Dara looked up at the school and calmed herself before going in. She heard this school is for the elites and they weren't kidding about it. The interior screams luxury. She heard their tuition costs a million.

"Hi, you must be dara. I'm minzy, St. Claire's principal." Dara was surprised to see the principal being young.

"Bom told me about you. Thank you for coming in such a short notice." minzy rounded her desk and gave dara her a tablet.

"You can use that to check your attendance and the materials you will need for the subject are already in there. The rooms are equipped with projectors so you can use that freely." Minzy explained and dara's brow raised.

"any questions?"

"ah yeah, I can still write on boards right?" minzy nodded

"Yes, but we only use white boards here, some parents doesn't like chalk dust near their children and the room is all air conditioned." dara blinked. So bom wasn't exaggerating.

"If you don't have any more questions, you can take the elevator and go to the third floor where your class is located." dara nodded and was about to go when she paused and turned back to face minzy.

"by the way.. I can still punish my students here if they misbehave right?" minzy was surprised with the question.

"as long as it's not inlflicting physical pain like pinching their sideburns or spanking their hands with sticks then you may but... no teachers here dared to since the students can pretty much have their parents sue the teachers." Brats. Nice.

"That's all. Thanks." dara smiled and went to the room she was assigned to. Even though the campus was big, she had no problems locating it.

All eyes went to her when she opened the door. She smiled. "Hello everyone, I am sandara park, but you can call me miss park or miss dara and I'll be taking over Miss Park Bom's class for the mean time."

Silence. They followed her every move until she reached the table to the further side of the room. Dara walked with grace and elegance but some of the students there were taller than her. "Now, Why don't you guys introduce yourself?"

"Hi I'm Kwon Jennie and you're not needed here hag." A pretty girl with cat like features snickered. That was all it took for the silence to be broken and the students started talking to themselves, played and ignored her as if she wasn't even there.

"LISTEN UP!" dara hae a natural soft voice so it's swallowed by their noise

"Ok... this is how you want it." dara rolled her shoulder and exercised her neck and with one kick, the table fell down making a loud sound causing everyone to shut up.

"There I got your attention! Now sit down so I can teach you about Good Manners and Right Conduct cause clearly, you need it!" some students were surprised and sat down the others froze and two sneered

"Who do you think you are?!" must be the other twin. Kwon Hanbin

"If you listened earlier then you would have already known me. But for your sake, I'm your teacher and you can call me Miss Park." dara calmly answered while putting the table back up.

"You can't tell us what to do! we pay you!" the girl scoffed

"Correction jennie. Your parents pays me to teach you so if you don't want to listen then by all means, get out of my class." her jaw dropped like she's been slapped.

"Do you know who our dad is?!" hanbin was furious. They never had a teacher let them out, it's the teachers that walks out.

"Don't know, don't care." dara shrugged. Hanbin's jaw clenched and jennie crossed her arms and raised her chin.

"You can't make us go out. You go out!" dara placed her hand bag and tablet on the table and walked towards the twins who staggered for a second as she came near them.

"Politeness. It doesn't hurt to be polite to others." Dara grabbed their bags when she caught them off guard

"Respect. Not everyone deserves it, but should be given to everyone." She opened the door.

"Are you going to listen now?"

"Why should we? We'll sue you!"

"Sue me for what? doing my job? I asked you if you're going to listen to my class, you gave my answer so.." dara threw their bags out and the twins gaped at her

"My hermes!!/my phone is in there!" the twins rushed to get their bags and when they stood back up, dara slammed the door to their faces.

"And that teaches you RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT. Anyone else who doesn't want to be in my class?" no one said a word and listened

"Good. Now, introduce yourselves."