Other 50

Jiyong's body ached after cleaning the place spotless with dara keeping her eyes on him and making sure he won't miss a spot. He didn't dare attempted to run away from the chore anymore knowing dara could be throwing his body to the sea after putting him inside a trash bag. He thought he'd die from suffocation. He groans as he slowly laid down the bed and dara snickered how pitiful he looked. Jiyong heard her and threw her a glare "You're the only woman who did that to me! I was not even ordered around by my mom like that or ever!"

"I'm honored." Dara chuckled and he scoffs "It's not a compliment!"

"Sounds like one to me." Dara shrugs, going to the washroom to take her delayed bath.

After about half an hour, dara went out to find jiyong stil trying to sleep back with his brows furrowed as he grunts every time he makes a move, tossing and turning, trying to look for a comfortable position. Dara could only shake her head. It's clear that the guy haven't experienced doing hard labor.

Sort of feeling guilty, dara puts away her discarded clothes and towel and walked towards him and sat on the edge of jiyong's side of the bed. Feeling her presence behind him, jiyong quickly turned, raising his arms like doing kung fu with his fingers close together and palms open ready to defend himself but groaned with the sudden movement.

Dara rolled her eyes and held jiyong's wrist making his eyes widen as he try to pry his hand off from her "Y-ya! This is my side!"

Ignoring him, dara pulled him forcefully to make him lie on his stomach. "What did I do now? I'm just trying to-ahh~" Jiyong moaned and stopped struggling feeling dara giving him a massage, hitting the sore spots on his back.

"You whine like a girl." Dara snickers feeling jiyong's body relax.

"begdi gewjkfowhf ehdug" Jiyong grumbles under his breath, quickly feeling the sleep taking over him. His body was exhausted, he was still sporting a hangover and dara was merciless with letting him clean up the mess he don't remember partaking.

A smile tugged up on dara's lips as she continues to give her massage to jiyong who had successfully succumbed to his exhaustion. Even in his sleep, he still looks arrogant af but dara can't deny his overflowing charisma.

Dara's brows tugged up hearing the almighty kwon jiyong snoring with his mouth open and drooling! Giggling to herself, she silently took her phone and took a short clip. For blackmailing purposes. Reviewing her shot, she chuckled and stood up to leave when jiyong's hand grabbed her wrist. His eyes shot up bt quickly drooped back to close and he slurps his dool mumbling "shugd sggdyigu"

Her brows creased, unable to understand what he's saying so she leaned closer to hear better but yelped when she was pulled and trapped into an embrace. "Jiyong!!" She huffs, trying to free herself but he only pulled her closer and his legs draped over her body. She froze when she felt his lips against her ear

"Lhamborghini" he mumbles in his sleep, in his dream, jiyong was finally back with his favorite car. Dara scoffs and carefully turned her head to see jiyong smiling and caressed his cheeks against her head like a cat purring. Does she look like a car?!

Trying one more time to free herself, dara grunts after using her strength to the fullest but unable to escape jiyong who's body is wrapped around her like a snake, the more she struggles, the more she could feel him pulling her close. Giving up, dara sighed. If only she had her arms over her chest and not on her sides, it could've worked.

"One minute I was guilty putting you in a trash bag and now I'm regretting not throwing you to the dumpster!" Dara huffs, not even bother whispering to wake jiyong up but he must be so fucking tired that he didn't even budge.

Tired from trying to move away, dara yawned and shakes her head to keep herself awake, determined to get out but her eyes drooped. Unable to fight it any longer, she fell asleep. In his arms.

👉🍎👈

Carefully peeking down the stairs, the kids are all lined up on the steps, holding on to the railings, crouching down, craning their necks in a look out for Dara. One maid suddenly popped up making Jennie squeal, bumping into mino who grabbed on to her before she can tunbledown the stairs and it became a domino effect. Hayi glares at hanbin as his butt hit her face when he stumbled back. Suhyung was caught by chanwoo, junhoe insticnctively pulled chaeyoung's waist and lisa blushed as she ended up sitting on donghyuk's lap while saeron blinks at her sudden closeness to her best friend's crush, jinhwan. The others weren't so lucky as they tumbled off a step or two.

"Idiots" Jisoo shakes her head and bobby chuckles at his girfriend's remark as they watch Hoony, Jinu and Yoon rolled down the stairs on their butts.

"Aigoo, what are you kids doing? I was just about to call you for breakfast, well, lunch... Brunch." The maid informs them.

"Where's imo?" Hayi asked after hitting hanbin's head who glared at her, rubbing the spot she hit

"I believe they're in their room, I'm going up to tell them."

"I'll go get them." Hayi trudged up the stairs while the rest proceeded to the kitchen but hanbin followed her and pulled her hand to make her face him "What is your problem, woman?!"

"Your existence." Turning her back on him, hayi continued walking to her aunt's room but hanbin overtakes her and blocks her way

"Why are you so angry? I was not the only one kissing, If I remember correctly you were kissing back." Hayi's face reddened

"That was my first kiss you idiot!" Hanbin stilled and hayi rolled her eyes feeling embarrassed and walked past him. Hanbin snapped out of it and quickly followed hayi. He was about to say something when hayi opened the door forgetting to knock and they both froze at the sight in front of them.