Other 7

This chapter is dedicated to KweenBoss, & ice_005 thanks for the upvotes and comment 💕

👉🍎👈

"Is it true mino?" Dara asked her nephew calmly

"It was true." He nonchalantly shrugged, putting his feet up on the center table which earned him a slap on either side of his arms from both dara and his sister, hayi.

"Oww." He pouted, rubbing his sore arms and putting his feet back down. They're all seated in one of the couch with mino in the middle.

"Was?" Dara raised a brow

"We just broke up. She found a younger guy. They were right, she is a cougar" He scowls.

"It's your fault for always pinning sketchy older women." Hayi snorts.

"Not my fault they're mostly the ones with the best experience." He smirked

"Eeeewwww!" Dara and hayi leapt up from the couch and started throwing mino pillow cushions.

"You pig!" Hayi screeched

"You're disgusting!" Dara faked barf.

"Yah! You two act like I just bed random women. I have taste and class you know. At least I build relationship with them and not just a fling."

"You're just eighteen!" Dara shrieked

"Hayi's fourteen and you're almost forty! Imo, you only look young but you're not getting any younger."

"You little—

"Little? Where? I'm nowhere little. I'm huge boy mino-ahhh!" Mino's eyes widened and rolled to the floor when he saw dara throwing the thick ass dictionary on his way.

"Where did you hear about it anyway?" Mino asked dara, pertaining to him being in a relationship with an older woman.

"I was accused of dating a high school student by a parent cause his children found evidences" dara quoted the last part.

"Let me guess, the kwons?" Hayi snickered picking up the bowl of popcorn and started snacking on it.

"Wait, the kwons you two have been talking about lately?" Mino's thick brows arched in wonder.

"The obnoxious kwons? Yes." Dara muttered.

"How many people are we talking about?" Hayi rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Three. The twins which are my students who lacks moral code and their dad who is as equally lacking." Hayi laughed at her aunt's description.

"Does the other twin happens to be a girl with cat like features?"

"You met jennie?" Dara asked surprised, she can't recall a time where they could've crossed paths but then again, mino could be everywhere.

"Yeah. She bumped into me and asked if she can go out with me but I rejected her. She looks hot and all but she's also just a kid." He shrugs.

"I pity her choice in men." Hayi muttered under her breath

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Mino grumbled.

"I said what I said." Hayi smirked. The doorbell rang but no one made a move to gk get it.

"Get up and go get it!" Dara smacked mino's legs.

"Why me?!" He whines

"Because I said so! Ppali." Mino rolled his eyes and removed his shirt and tossed is over his shoulder before opening the door.

"Speak of the devils and they doorbell." Mini whispers to himself. Kwon Jiyong's brows connected at the younger guy's appearance, hanbin looked down inside his shirt to compare the guy's well built body while jennie shamelessly raked her eyes over mino's abs which mino smirked at.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Jiyong snapped and mino darted his eyes towards jiyong

"Oh I was just about to change to my suit and tie going to bed... sir." Sarcastic but not forgetting to be polite. Is that how miss park teaches her spawns?

"Is dara inside?" Mino's brows raised at the question. His arms folded in a protective stance.

"She is, she's still changing from our love making." Mino mocked and looked over to jennie who blushed scarlet red.

"Yo buttface! What's taking you so long?" Hayi looked walked over to her brother's side and her mouth formed an o. Jiyong cleared his throat

"That's what we came for. We would like to..." he seems to have trouble saying what he wantes to say.

"You would like tooo?" Hayi asked.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" Hanbin asked and stood in one foot. Tired from standing.

"I don't see the need to." Hayi, like her brother, stood in a firm stance and crossed her arms.

"Isn't it good manners and right conduct to invite your visitors in?" Hanbin glared. The girl never failed to make his blood boil.

"What do you know about good manners and right conduct? I heard you're failing at it." The twins jaw dropped. Even jiyong was shocked to hear that.

"What?!" The kwons said at the same time.

"What's going on here?" Dara came out in a messy bun and oversized shirt, covering her shorts

Jiyong looked at her from head to foot then cleared his throat again. "What's with your clothes. Don't they pay you enough?" He grumbled.

"I seriously wanna see how they sleep." Mino whispers to hayi.

"Must be in gowns and tuxedos." The two chuckled and cringed at the thought. Must be damn uncomfortable.

"I'm sure that's not what you came here for?" Dara also crossed her arms causing her shirt to hike up a bit.

"We came here to.. apologize..." he says like it's acid.

"But then we heard you failed the twins in your subject?!"

"Excuse me sir, but I said failing. Not failed, so it's still in the process." Dara nudged hayi and told them to go to bed. Hayi rasied her chin to hanbin and turned, flipping her hair.

"G'night kid." Mino chuckled over to jennie whose eyes widened and fists immediately curled up.

"I'm just the teacher mr. Kwon. I only put their grades, but they're the ones making them. So if they did fail, it's not my fault." Jiyong's brows furrowed

"You're the only one who's failing them! They never had a grade lower than A!" Dara's brows quirked up.

"Maybe it's only my class they're not taking seriously. If they expect their grades to be good, they should do good on the subject too. Good night." Dara gave them a small smile, and bowed but before she can go what jiyong said stopped her

"Are you sure you're not grading them based on personal reasons?" Dara can't help but snicker

"I think you're asking the wrong teacher. If there's nothing else, goodbye." closed the door on their faces. Again.