Other 23

The Kwons stayed rooted on their spot and stared at dara's closed door. Jiyong sighed and sat slowly at the couch where he'll be sleeping in. How long did she intend to make him sleep there?

"She didn't even tell us which room to go." Hanbin grumbled, peeking over to one of the rooms but it's dark and only a lava lamp is lit up. He also checked the other room and hear soft music playing, Bigbang's Blue is playing, the ceiling full of glow in the dark stickers.

"I think that's my room." He pointed to where the lava lamp was and jennie frowned

"Are you going to be ok here dad?" Jiyong just nodded in a daze.

"Go on, you still have school tomorrow." The twins grabbed their things and went to their respective rooms just as dara went out of her room and threw some blankets and pillow over to jiyong.

"Yah!" Jiyong exclaimed cause she hit his face

"Mwo?!" She raised her chin up to him, daring him to say some more and he grumbled under his breath.

"They figured out their rooms?" Dara looked over to the other two closed doors in wonder. If those two siblings have anything in common, it's sleeping like they're hibernating.

"Obviously." Dara rolled her eyes at jiyong's remark and went back to her room.

Hanbin couldn't see a thing. He forgot his phone was still with dara so he doesn't have anything to use as a torch. He tried feeling the switch but couldn't find it. He cleared hs throat but recieved no answer.

He slowly walked around the small space and concluded there's only one bed. He looked at the lump on the side and sighed. He tilted his head. Mino looks small being bundled up, he looked like a big guy when he last saw him. He shrugged and took his shirt off.

Jennie on the other hand was looking around the dimly lit room and cringed like there were germs everywhere. The room was unfamiliar. She'd usually remember a place if she'd seen it once but maybe it's because she was drugged the last time she was in hayi's room.

"Excuse me?" She says, clearing her throat but no answer, soft snores could be heard and another cringe made its way to jennie's face.

She carefully sat down at the edge of the bed and fiddled with her fingers. She sniffed, feeling her tears falling. She might look tough but she's really a cry baby. She hates it. They're broke! She thought they'd be rich even without having to work. They had enough money to provide for their next generation without worries and even have more to spare!

She was tired. Her body gave up as she laid sideways with her back facing hayi. Her eyelids felt heavy from crying and it drooped low. She struggled to stay awake but when her eyes closed, she almost immediately fell asleep.

👉🍎👈

Dara bolted up from her bed and jiyong fell flat on the floor at the living room when they heard screams. Jiyong groaned as he sat up and dara rushed out of the room just in time for hayi to throw hanbin? out of her room yelling curses and Jennie throwing things at mino out of his room as he covered his lower half with a pillow.

"PERVERT!" Both hayi and Jennie screamed at the same time as mino and hanbin bumped into each others back. Dara just shook her head at the sight and rubbed her temples.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Dara yelled on top of her lungs and the foursome started speaking at the same time.

"OK, STOP!" Jiyong bellowed, standing up and rubbing his face.

"Jennie?" Jiyong turned to his daughter and glared at the half naked mino

"Hayi?" Dara said at the same time

"He was in my room w-with that t-thing standing!!" Jennie shrieked pointing at the lower part of mino's body

"He was groping me!" Hayi pointed at hanbin

"Your room?! Since when?! I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a yell and I just found myself being assaulted in MY OWN ROOM!" Mino yells at jennie

"Groping you? Which part?!" Hayi's mouth dropped

"My boob you dumbass!"

"Sleeping peacefully my ass! You have a freaking hard on!"

"Ask your father if he never had a fucking morning wood!"

"It didn't even feel like one!"

"OK!! THAT'S IT! STOP!" Dara went in between hayi and hanbin before hanbin turns bald and jiyong stood between jennie and mino before the poor guy won't be able to produce his genes.

"There was a mistake which is partly-

"Partly?" Jiyong scoffs.

"Yes, partly! Cause if I remember correctly you said they were obviously able to figure out which rooms to go!"

"They'd know if you didn't just go to your room!"

"I was getting you some blankets and pillows for you your highness!" The tables have turned and now the twins are stopping their dad before theyget kicked out and hayi and mino are holding on to their raging aunt.

"We get it! They mixed up the rooms and now we know better." Mino says and they slowly let go of their aunt.

"Get ready for school! And you! Since you're unemployed, clean the house while we're away!" Jiyong's eyes widened and pointed to himself

"Are you talking to me?"

"No, I'm talking to the ghost behind you." Dara deadpanned making jiyong and the twins snap their heads back, all paling.

"Of course I'm talking to you! gosh!" Dara marched back to her room and slammed the door shut.

"Where's the bathroom?" Jennie asked, breaking the silence.

"We have only one common bathroom." Mino pointed to the side near the kitchen.

"One?!" Jennie held her hand up knowing she'll just get a sarcastic reply. She then went back to mino's room to get her things and put it on hayi's room.

Hanbin didn't bother going back inside hayi's room cause his bag was already thrown out by hayi. Can both families live in harmony?