Other 8

To daljiyongbae, thanks for supporting me here on WP too 💞

👉🍎👈

The kwons are rendered speechless as they blinked at the closed door. Jiyong turned to his children tongue tied and pointed at the door.

"D-did she just close the door on us?!" Jennie squealed in anger and fanned herself using her hands while hanbin was also fuming at the side, jaws clenching.

"Let's go!" Jiyong glared at the door one last time before going out

"We're leaving? Just like that?" Hanbin stayed rooted on his spot.

"We'll think of something else. Let's go!"

"Aish!" Hanbin kicked the door and stomped to follow his father and sister.

Jiyong loosened his tie and poured himself a scotch as they got back to their limo. His knuckles turning white from holding the glass tightly.

"What are we going to do dad?" The twins looked up to their father expectantly.

"Nothing. You have to behave and do well in her classes." Jiyong answered in annoyance.

"B-but—

"No buts! It won't look good on your records if you have a red mark! Having good school records is a must or your grandfather will be disappointed." The twins looked at each other in defeat and slumped back down to their seats.

The twins were forced to behave during the next school days much to everyone's surprise except for dara who taunted them by saying a quote she remembers from her teacher who once said "This is a democratic country, but your feedom ends at the tip of my ballpen."

"She is annoying! Ugh!" Jennie squeals in anger.

"Lighten up j, here, take a drink." Jennie raised her brows at the questionable drink handed to her.

"I'm not allowed to drink. I'm just 14." She had a sip once and didn't like it so when she was told they can't drink til they were in legal age, she didn't complain.

"Ironic when we snuck in a night club." Jennie rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Going in a club to dance is different than going in a club to dance and get drunk." She argues.

"Well, you don't have to worry, it's just juice." One of her friends assured her. Jennie hesitantly sniffed on her drink and tasted it. When she the sweetness lingered on her tongue, she gulped it all in one go. The ice cold delicious drink was refreshing.

She had more to drink cause it felt like the more she drinks, the more she wants to drink. It wasn't long when she felt lightheaded and hissed. These bitches are snakes!

"What about her twin?" Jennie tried to sit up straight to no avail.

"It'll be done once he realizes and besides, I told my boyfriend to keep her twin out of sight." Hanbin!

"She had too much to drink but are you sure she can't remember a thing?" One of her so called friend asked.

"Oh she will once she sees the photos" They laughed. They're disgusting.

"Make sure our share will be cut fair ok?"

"Blackmailing her with her nude photos will be easy." They laughed again. How dare they mess with a kwon! Wait til she's sober, their families will be penniless! Kwons shows no mercy to those who do them wrong (even to those who didn't do anything to them)

"No." She weakly says, avoiding the set of hands trying to take her.

"Come on jen. There's a vip room in this club. I'm sure you want to rest." Jennie felt weak but she's livid. She's aware of what's going on but have no control of her body. A fucking nightmare.

Jennie tried to struggle away from their dirty hands when she was being carried off somewhere.

"Help." She wanted to scream but it only came out as a gibberish whisper. She tried so hard to keep her eyes open and looked around for her brother who was in equal trouble as she was.

👉🍎👈

Hanbin eyed the newcomer with a boy's arm around her shoulder as two more guys tailed her. He kept his eyes on her petite frame. Unlike girls in the club wearing skimpy dresses, she's wearing baggy pants, a tube top and a denim jacket.

"Excuse me, I'll just pee." He walked off towards her when he saw she left her companions like looking for something.

"Aren't you a minor?" Hayi whipped her head to the side to see hanbin. His hair was brushed and larted neatly and there's a red dye on some of the roots of his hair. A spray color she assumes. He's wearing ripped jeans and gray muscle top.

 He's wearing ripped jeans and gray muscle top

"I could say the same for you." He looked behind her and clicked his tongue

"A girl with three guys... what do you call a girl like that?" He smirks.

"A girl with guy friends." Hayi rolled her eyes and hanbin snickered.

"There's no such thing." They were standing close to each other since the loud music is drowning out their voice.

"Boys are better friends than girls. I prefer no drama." Hayi shrugged.

"Yeah but then watch when they reveal their true intentions." Hayi snaked her arms around hanbin's nape and her lips brushed his ear as she whispered "not everyone's like you." Her deep tantalizing voice sent involuntary shivers down his spine.

Hayi left a stunned hanbin who followed her back with a glare and when he met the eyes of the guy whose arms were around her earlier, the boy smiled, his eyes turning crescent and his bunny teeth showing, and nodded his head at him. Hanbin just awkwardly nodded and turned back to his friends but they were nit where he left them.

He looked for them and found them outside the emergency exit at the back of the club. Hanbin was going to complain why they left the spot without telling him when he heard their conversation.

"You should ask for a copy from your girlfriend." Hanbin's eye twitched in rage

"Better yet, ask her if we can watch, and maybe get a kiss? Jennie's hot!"

Hearing what they planned for his twin made his blood boil and their side comments made him sick so he did not think twice in throwing them a punch but of course he's outnumbered. There's four of them and there's only him. Just like twin, he realizes too late. Jennie!