Other 32

"Imo, you have a visitor." Dara looked up from the book she's reading when she heard mino knock on her door.

"Who is it?" She got up from bed and put on her robe before going out of her room.

"Jajjan~" Jisoo jumped infront of her and dara gasped with glee "Sooyaa!" The two hugged each other and jiyong eyed the new comers.

"Imo~ You don't have room for me anymore." Jisoo pouted cutely

"Aigoo, you can sleep with me if you want." Jisoo grinned at dara and turned to jiyong. "Oh? You're not sharing the room with him?" Jisoo jerked a thumb over to jiyong

"Yes, tell her about it." dara scoffed at jiyong and flicked her niece's forehead "Have some fear with what you're saying will you?"

Jisoo chuckled and playfully bumped her hips with dara "Imo, it won't be long before I call you halmeoni! You need to spread our genes before you're not able to."

"Ya, do I look that old? We could pass as siblings! and besides, don't you think I deserve better?" Mino and hayi snickered at their aunt's subtle burn to the Kwon while the twins don't know whether they should laugh or be offended.

"Anyway, I'm just dropping by to say hi and look at the situation, it's getting late and dad's been calling me nonstop." Jisoo rolls her eyes and dara chuckled saying goodbye to her niece and watched as the two lovebirds walk hand in hand to the bus stop.

"Imo, we'll just crash for the night, we already ate." Hayi informs her and she nodded, the twins have already gone in their rooms.

"What about you? Aren't you gonna eat?" Dara turned to jiyong who has been glaring at her. She ignored him and went to the table. She already prepared dinner but waited for the kids.

"You're too old to throw a tantrum Kwon." Dara rolled her eyes at jiyong who was still glaring at her as he noisily drag the chair adjcent to hers.

He put down his utensils and leaned back on the chair scoffing at dara "You deserve better? If you have someone like me you don't need someone better cause I'm already the best." Dara snorted and finished chewing before smirking at jiyong's smug looking face

"Hmmm... You're the best that's why your wife left you. Weird flex but ok." jiyong's jaw dropped, and straightened up on his seat

"She did not left me! We both agreed to it! It was a mutual decision. Our marriage was purely business."

"Well, I'm not looking for a business partner kwon."

He snickered and start putting food on is plate "I'm not asking you to be one, park"

"Then what are you so worked up about? Because I think I deserve to be paired up with someone better than you?" Dara quirked a brow up

"That's why! How do you know if that someone's better than me when haven't had me?"

Dara shrugged and sipped on the soup "I can tell by what you're showing me."

"Why? Are you always the same person? You're different here than when you're in the classroom. You see how I am as a father, but you haven't seen me as a lover." Dara grinned, putting her utensils together then laughed

"What's so funny?" Jiyong paused on eating and furrowed his brows

"I just find it funny that you seem so confident of your role as a father."

Jiyong squints his eyes on dara "Are you saying I'm a bad father?" his jaw clenching.

"Your words, not mine."

"How am I a bad father? I give them food and shelter and give them everything they want."

Dara cringed. "Aigoo, you don't even know where you lack." dara tsked, shaking her head at jiyong and jiyong didn't like the way she looked at him. Dara stood up to wash her plate and jiyong followed her

"Well then, tell me." He crossed his arms, raising his chin as he leans his butt on the sink next to dara

"Sure you give them their wants and spoil them with it, but did you ever try to cater their needs? When was the last time you had a meal with them?" Jiyong opened his mouth to say something when dara added, "before coming here." and closed his mouth.

"I thought so. Why do you think people date kwon?" Dara put the washed plate and utensils on the drier and wiped her hands, looking at jiyong

"To have someone they can be... intimate with." She snorted at his predictable answer

"That is for people who only plays around. Talk about dating me again when you're done being a boy... jiyong-ah." She smiled, tapping on his cheeks and went back to her room leaving jiyong dumbfounded yet again.

Jennie silently went back to their room with a frown on her face after eavesdropping on her father and ms. park. Her thoughts muddled as she start to overthink. Hearing her sniffs, hayi woke up and silently asked what's wrong.

"Nothing..." Not believing her lie, hayi sat up and turned on the lamp.

"Come on, it's clearly not nothing when you're crying." stubborn as she is, Jennie just told hayi off. "None of your business."

Rolling her eyes, hayi pulled on jennie's shoulder to make the latter look at her "It is my business if I can't sleep because of it."

pouting, jennie also sat up and hugged her knees to her chest, wiping her tears. "I heard your aunt and my father... flirting." she mumbles, hayi was silent as she wait for jennie to elaborate.

"You call that flirting? For me, it sounds like your father has been dumped by my aunt big time."

"Yaa~ my father is handsome you know, it won't be long for her to fall for his charms." Jennie says defending her father and hayi snickered "Can you please chose one side? Do you want my aunt for your father or what?"

Sighing jennie rests her chin on her knees,"I guess she isn't so bad..."

"But?" Hayi probed and jennie kept silent for a while and wiped a tear

"But if my dad dates your aunt and they decide to have a family of their own and my mom is also having her own family... where do me and my brother stand? We'll be completely abandoned." she cried

hayi awkwardly patted her back and said,"First of all, your dad just got dumped so it'll be a long way before he can even date my aunt let alone tie the knot with her. Second, just like my aunt said, seems like your father is still not done playing bachelor. Third, we're just the children of her sister yet look at us, so if ever that happens which I doubt, you and your father are a package deal, It's even more believable that she'll be willing to adopt you and abandon your father. That's more likely to be honest." Jennie chuckled and sniffed, wiping her tears

"Thanks." Hayi's jaw dropped

"Oh shut up,." Jennie shoved hayi knowing she's going to tease her for saying the magic word. The two laughed it out, for the first time, they talked like they were friends.