Other 9

Hayi huffed in annoyance as she can't find her idiotic brother. Her aunt specifically assigned her to look for mino and drag his ass back home cause he's grounded.

"Let's split up and meet by the emergency exit in ten minutes." She told the guys. Jinhwan, bobby and donghuk are her childhood friends and she's really close to them. It irked her when that stupid squidward instigated something about her friends.

Giving up trying to find her brother with this horde, she went ahead to the exit where she promised to meet with her friends. She eyed the v.i.p rooms but she was sure one of the boys will be the one to check there much to her relief. Who knows what she'll see there?

Hayi welcomed the fresh air that greeted her, saving her nostrils from the alcohol and sweats that reeked inside. She closed her eyes, embracing the quietness of the night when she heard grunts and laughter.

"Dude you sure he won't rat on us?" Hayi heard as she walked closer

"Not if he wants to have his sister's nude photos released online."

"Don't..  you dare lay a hand on my twin!" Hanbin yelled and threw a punch but ended on the floor. They were going to kick his face when hayi intervened. As much as she hates the guy, she's not one to turn a blind eye on something that's clearly wrong.

"Cowards. Three against one? You've got to be kidding me." Hanbin coughed and looked up at hayi. He was alarmed seeing her and wanted to shut her mouth.

"Dude, let's go." One whispered and was going to rush past hayi but hayi put a hand to his chest, blocking him.

"Where do you think you're going?" She seriously said and hanbin struggled to get up. What is this girl thinking?!

"She saw us, let's make sure she won't rat on us." Hanbin heard and tried to get up and protect hayi but he was too dizzy and beaten to move stealthily.

"Hayi!" He heaved, trying to warn her when hayi swiflty kneed the guy she stopped earlier and removed her arm from her jacket when one of the guys held on to her sleeve and threw a straight punch, making the guy scream in pain, blood on his nose, letting go of her jacket.

Another guy almost hit hayi in the face if not for hanbin blocking his hand before he passed out when the guy punched him in the gut, taking out his air.

Hayi didn't flinch when the guy's fist came at her but another hand stopped it. The guy snickered at the new arrival. "What are you gonna do midget?" But he wasn't so cocky after Jinhwan knocked the hell out of him.

Mino was having the time of his life as the girl he's making out with dragged him to one of a probably reserved v.i.p rooms but he didn't complain specially that she went down on him.

"Oh my gosh!" Three girls, well, two, since one of them's knoecked out, covered their eyes when they walked in on them. The girl mino was with hurriedly ran out, hiding her face while mino was pissed his pleasure was cut short.

"I thought you reserved this room for us?!" He heard one hiss as he put his pants back on.

"I did!" They looked at mino who stood up and their eyes darted down south where a tent is present.

"Eyes here princess." They blushed when they were caught looking. Mino tilted his head at them.

"Aren't you minors?" He looked at them from head to foot and they stood up straight

"My.. you flatter us. We get that alot." Mino shrugged, doesn't really care about it but when he was by the door he heard something unpleasant.

"Hurry! She might wake up." One whispered as they struggled to carry their knocked out friend.

"She was drugged idiot. She won't wake up that easily." One of them assured the other. Mino slammed the door back making the two jump and whipped their heads to him. They thought he left already.

"You drugged your friend?"

"W-what? O-of course not." She avoided mino's eyes. Clearly lying.

Mino could be very intimidating especially with the fake piercing on his lip. It's fake for now since his aunt could rip it off his mouth if he puts a real one. She did with the fake one. He shivered at the thought if that were real.

Mino was surprised to see a familiar face when he looked at the victim. He snickered and played with his piercing. "I'll take her home." He pulled jennie up and carried her like a bride.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"Your classmates aren't you?" One of the girl's brows furrowed but raised her chin up.

"Yes!"

"Good. You know my aunt. Sandara park." Their eyes widened and they paled. It was comical to see.

"Take a picture hurry! We can't get her nudes but we can spread rumors with that guy." Mino left them so he wasn't able to hear that and bumped into bobby and donghyuk. His sister's friends.

"I told you he'd be with a girl up there." Donghyuk told bobby.

"You're not taking a girl home are you? Cause I'm pretty sure dara noona's already out for your head." Bobby eyed jennie's sleeping figure on mino's arms.

"She knows her. Let's go." The trio walked out to the emergency exit where hayi and her friends agreed to meet only to find jinhwan sucker punching a guy and dropped to the ground.

Bobby and Donghyuk immediately ran to their friend and hayi told them to carry one of the guys.

"What's up with these twins getting to trouble?" Hayi snapped her head to her brother and she quickly rushed to him.

"Did you see who she was with?"

"They drugged her so I intervened." Hayi's eyes hardened hearing that.

"Did you see if they took nude photos of her?" Mino's brows furrowed hearing that. So that was what they were planning.

"No. I immediately carried her out after I overheard them drugging her." Hayi clicked her tongue and they went home.