Other 2

Thanks for supporting this too peache_lover, Etoile_Moon, CarlC0, novemcoids & helenalovesyuna

👉🍎👈

Jiyong was surprised to see his children burst to his office where he's busy making out with his sexretary.

His secretary scrambled up and straightened her clothes. "Get out whore." Jennie hissed and the secretary ran out. Jiyong cleared his throat, not even correcting his daughter's words.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jiyong asked, leaning his butt on his table and put his hands on his pockets.

"We were kicked out from class!" The duo said at the same time. Jiyong was surprised to hear about that. His kids were superior, like him. Who dares to do that has probably a death wish.

"What? Who?" His brows furrowed.

"Miss Park!" They said at the same time again.

"She threw our bags out!" Jennie screeched.

"She humiliated us infront of everyone!" Hanbin added.

"Miss park?" Jiyong raised a brow, standing up straight. He's not sure if he can do much damage to her knowing she's his friend's wife.

"No! The other miss park!" They chorused.

"Other miss park?" Jiyong echoed.

"Yes! She's miss park's substitute! What was her stupid name again?" Jennie mumbled

"Dara. Sandara park. Who names their child that?" Hanbin shook his head.

"Sandara..." jiyong swore he heard that name before but can't pinpoint when and where. The name's very unique. One of a kind he must say. And easy to find. He smirked

"I'll take care of it." The twins high-fived.

"You guys can go home right now and take a rest." The twins frowned

"Can't we go home together?" Hanbin asked

"I'm busy. I'll be home late."

"You're always late." Jennie grumbled.

"I need to cause if not, I won't be able to give you what you want."

You're already not giving it. The twins thought but they knew what he meant. He spoils them so they can't complain.

"When will mom be back in Seoul?" Jennie asked

"I don't know. You can call her." Their parents divorced and each of them are living like they're single with no children. They only shower the twins with materialistic things but never their time.

The twins nodded and turned to leave. Not even saying goodbye to each other. Jennie threw a glare at her dad's new whore and motioned her thumb across her neck, slicing it.

The twins arrived the school the next day with heads held high as they strut the hallways like they own the place. Well, they sort of do. They're the richest students in the school.

Hanbin bumped into a senior but he was the one who was mad. "Watch where you're going freak!"

The senior felt insulted but couldn't do anything about it cause his parents told him not to cross the kwons.

The people surrounding them went silent with the commotion so it was easy to hear one laughter. They turned to see a petite girl, not wearing their uniform, laugh.

"What a way to talk to yourself." Hanbin confusingly pointed to himself when she stared at him.

"Well duh? Who bumped to the guy? You did. And you just called yourself out." Jennie's jaw dropped.

"Who let you in commoner?" Jennie shrieked.

"What are you, a princess?" She snorted.

"Yah. Just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I won't hit you." Hanbin said through gritted teeth and pushed the girl on her shoulder lightly as a warning.

"Just because you're a boy, doesn't mean you can hit me." She smirked and hanbin threw a right hook but she dodged it making hanbin look stupid. Murmurs flew and some stiffled their laughter

"Lee Hayi!" Dara called to which the girl turned her head to.

"Imo~" the girl grinned at her aunt.

"I've been looking for you. I told you to stay in the car." Dara said, a bit breathless as she searched the campus for her niece.

"You again!" Jennie screeched and dara raised a brow at her as if just seeing her there that infuriated jennie.

"Does she have a problem with her hearing or something?" Hayi asked dara

"Probably. She's always screaming." Dara shrugged and jennie squealed high-pitched as they talk as if she was not there. She pulled out her phone and called her dad. The students dispersed at that, not wanting to be included in the mess.

Seconds later, the principal showed up and ask them to go to her office. "I'll just drop her off and come back." Dara told minzy, pointing at hayi.

"No. She's coming with you." Hanbin said, fuming.

"Your nose is flaring up. It's already big, don't make it bigger." Dara nudged hayi to stop

"Imo, we have the same blood running in our veins, you know I can't stand pricks." Hanbin's jaw clenched so dara pulled hayi away before they get physical. She's not worried for her niece. She's worried for the boy.

"Come in." Dara and hayi stopped on their tracks seeing a guy in his suit with his hair brushed up sitting on the chair with his legs crossed. What chair? The pricipal's.

"Daddy!" Jennie bolted to her father. Grinning from ear to ear.

"You're dead." Hanbin whispered to hayi's ear before smiling at his father.

"So you're sandara park." Jiyong gazed at dara from head to foot. He won't deny she's quite a looker just as his source say.

"So you're the father. I can see where they got their attitude from." Dara muttered.

"It runs in the family." He smirked. He's hot, but dara wasn't fazed.

"It wasn't a compliment." Dara crossed her arms and hayi snickered.

"Leave us." Jiyong said to the principal.

"Uhmmm. Kids, let's go." Minzy awkwardly guided the three kids out of her office.

"I heard you kicked my children out of the class?" He circled around her like a shark.

"They weren't interested. So why not let them go home early?" Jiyong paused infront of her and inched closer but dara didn't move back nor flinched.

"Do that again or you're out of the school." Jiyong said menacingly but dara laughed humorlessly at him which surprised him.

"First of all, I'm just a substitute teacher so I'm not really with the school. Second, it depends on your children if they stay in my class which I recommend they should seeing they lack manners, while at it, why don't you sit in my class too? You badly need it." With that, dara walked off, bumping to his shoulders making him stumble. Jiyong's eyes widened and turned just to have the door slammed on his face. Like what his children experienced.

Miss park - 2
Kwons - 0