Other 45

It's just for three days. The room is huge and the bed is big. Dara mumbles to herself as she looks around the room.

I can kick him on the floor or he can sleep in the couch... What am I getting so worked up for? I'm Sandara Park. The Sandara Park. With that thought, Dara raised her chin and walked out of the room with confidence only to hide her face and cower as she pivots when she saw jiyong coming her way who wasn't looking where he's going.

Also deep in thought, jiyong's brows creased as he pauses on his tracks, unaware of dara's retreating form. Why should I feel awkward? I'm Kwon Jiyong. He continues to walk towards the said room but stopped on his tracks again and turned back around, biting his nails. Ssst. What if I do that again? I have no control over myself! He gasps and dropped his bag so he can slap both his cheeks Have I gone nuts? Am I possessed?

He shakes his head. Ani, ani. That was just a one time thing. That won't happen again. That was just because I was so drowsy.

Straightening himself up, he turned back again and walked to the room at the same time dara pulled herself together and put her hair up in a ponytial. Jiyong stood frozen in the doorway as dara looked back at him

"What are you staring at?" She scoffs and he clears his throat, going inside and closing the door, taking in the sight of the room

"What are you staring at?" She scoffs and he clears his throat, going inside and closing the door, taking in the sight of the room. The room is huge, it even seems bigger that his room up in his mansion.

"This place is huge but you seem to be not surprised about it." He comments as he walks over to the bed

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"It's just... you look like you belong in a place like this." Dara stiffened but jiyong didn't notice.

"What? Am I supposed to act ignorant then? Just because you think we could never step foot in a place like this?" Dara crosses her arms as she eyed jiyong who sat on the bed after putting his bag down the floor

"No offense meant." He shrugs.

"Well, offense taken." Dara rolled her eyes and walked out but popped back in "Keep my side of the bed clean." And walked back out.

"Pabo-ya, I'm saying you fit right in my world." He whispers but then rolled over to his stomach and pulled his hair out screaming. "Aissh!! What has that woman done to me?" He sats up, grumbling as he ruffles his hair.

Dara went down to where the kids were and was still ranting at jiyong in her head how he will never change. Being high and mighty is a part of his DNA. Only then did she notice all eyes were on her.

"What?" she cautiously asked and glared at jisoo. This girl. She checked all the other rooms that were supposed to be vacant but it's all locked! This whole island belongs to the Parks, it's just one of their spare property that their grendfather couldn't let go of.

"Since it's still quite early, we were planning to do some swimming." Hayi pipes up and dara raise a brow

"And? You're all old enough to swim on your own." Dara eyes mino and hayi but the two won't meet her gaze. Traitors!

"We're just letting you know." Hayi shrugs

"Come on guys." They all stood up and got ready to go by the shore.

"Ya mino and you three" Dara points at mino and his friends "You be the life guard."

"Noona, it's dangerous to do that." Hoony says and jinu brushed his hair up "They'll fake drown everytime."

"You really are friends" Dara told mino with a blank look on her face

"He's not lying though." Mino winks at her and she huffs. "Ah molla! Do whatever you want. Bury those who drown and leave me out of it." Even though that's what she said, she marches back up to her room to change into her swimwear since she's held responsible for all the lives of those kids.

Bursting the door open, she quitely shuts it when she saw jiyong snoring away and walked towards her luggage. She opens it to look for her rash guard only to widen her eyes in horror and quickly pulled up the revealing clothes inside. She then remembers hayi going out of her room as she got out from the shower. She just shrugged it off, thinking nothing about it.

It wasn't only her swimwear but all her wardrobe is replaced by questionable piece of clothing. That Jisoo's the mastermind for all of this! Sighing, she had no choice but to put on the two piece swimwear, thankfully there's a cover up for it. After changing, she walked out of the room and headed to the shore where jennie and her friends vs hanbin and his friends for some beach volleyball while hayi and the rest went surfing.

Laying on one of the reclining chairs, dara made a roll call in her head and made sure everyone is present. Removing her eyes from them, she began to read the book she brought with her. She furrowed her brows when shadows blocked her light.

"Ya!! Let go! You kids better get your hands off me YA!!" Hoony, Jinu, Yoon and Mino grab a hold of dara, her book thrown carelessly at one side

"Not my book! You murderer! If I see a single crease on that you're dead!" She glares at her nephew who just laughed and she noticed where they're going.

"Don't you da-" She was thrown in the water. She helplessly swam up for air

"Hey what gives!" She yells as she rose up but got startled when Jisoo tugs her hair tie

"Let me borrow it imo, my hair's distracting me."

"It's called stealing when you take it without permission yet" Dara rolls her eyes and decided to just enjoy the waves now that she's wet anyway. She laid on her back and floated, closing her eyes. Hayi smirks knowing that's what she always do in the water and just in time for the head kwon to head out too

Jiyong went out to the shore where he was told to find everyone when he noticed the girls screaming and the boys racing towards... a body? Everyone had gone in the water far while dara drifted. Their screams were muffled for her.

"Appa! Miss park!!!" Being the one closes to reach dara and adrenaline coursing through jiyong, he removed his shirt and hurriedly dived in without thinking twice.

Dara was startled when she was suddenly scooped up and her arm automatically wrapped around the nape while the other wipe the water that had gone to her face. She opened her eyes to find a confused Kwon Jiyong, hair brushed up and droplets of water sliding down his face.