Other 28

The twins watched in amusement at their father's situation from the dining room. He was still, kneeling down with his clenched fist up in the air, head bowed down, flinching at dara's voice as she scolds him.

"You both look euphoric having your father look like that." Mino commented at the twins reaction. They stared at their father being scolded with their eyes sparkling in delight.

"You don't undertsand. Our mom couldn't even do that to our dad and just let him be rather than fight with him cause for her, it's a waste of time knowing how thick-headed our dad could be." jennie answers, taking her phoneout to capture the moment

"Our grandparents can't even able to make our father like that when he wronged them, he just denies it was him." Hanbin added.

"I warned you! I told you ahead what that money was for!!" Jiyong winced at dara's words. She's not yelling or cursing at him but she sounds scary or it's because he knows he fucked up big time. He felt like crying which was silly! He felt like his hard earned money was robbed and now they can't pay the bills and the food they have now is all they have left for the month and it's all his fault.

"Yah." Dara sat down at the sofa, infront of him and crossed both her legs and arms.

"Put down your hands and look at me." He shook his head.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, Kwon." Jiyong hesitantly did and his eyes watered. He can't believe he's feeling pathetic at his age!

"Heol." The twins whipered in surprise

"What are you gonna do about it Kwon? Your tears won't pay the bills." Jiyong looked up and blinked away the tears then looked back at dara

"Who says I'm crying." His voice shook as he speak and he cleared throat

"I can borr-

"Again? It will be an endless cycle Kwon. Borrowing money yet you can't pay so you're going to borrow again just to pay back and it goes on and on and on." jiyong gulped back the words he was trying to say.

"I will have my company back and my card will be unblocked-

"When will that be? They say it might take a minimum of half a year? and a month just barely passed. If this goes on, by the time you get your life back you might be buried in debt."

"And it will be easy to pay off! I can lose a few millions and gain back double once I'm back." Dara sighed and uncrossed her legs.

"Or you could compromise with what you have now and make most out of it." dara says calmly and he furrowed his brows

"I have nothing left! That's why I borrowed money-

"Sell. Your. Things." Dara cuts him off, going straight to the point.

"Bu-

"With your things, you can probably pay back the money you borrowed from me, if you add theirs, you'll have enough to last a month or two and can double the clothes you sold if you buy through thrift shops and even have money to spare and you shouldn't wait and do nothing while your lawyer is still trying to find the loopholes or conditions to get your company back, you need to look for a job. Objections?"

"I object! I don't want to sell my clothes!" Jennie shrieked, unable to keep silent from eavesdropping.

"Suit yourself. I want my money back asap Kwon or you won't have any roof over your heads. Oh wait, maybe you can stitch up your favorite clothes together and let it serve as your roof." Dara stood up and walked towards her room. Mino quickly followed her but hayi stayed listening to the Kwons argue on what to do.

"Imo, if they can't pay then we'll suffer too. We'll have to act not having any money so we'll have no water nor electricity nor foo-

"They won't like that themselves, don't worry. We are more capable of living without those but the kwons? They can't" Dara smiled and mino noded, seeing her point. If anyone among them can't live without electricity and water, it's the Kwons.

Hayi was tired hearing the kwons going in circles so she went to her room and gathered some of her clothes, going back out and throwing it to the Kwons. Jennie gasped and pulled some her clothes with well-known brands

"Those are my clothes, and no, I'm not showing you so you can sell it."

"But this is limited edition!" Jennie squealed, pulling up the collaborative sweatshirt from nike and peaceminusone

"And I got it for 20."

"Thousand?!" Hayi rolled her eyes

"Twenty bucks. I bought it from a thrift shop." The twins' jaw dropped and even jiyong could not believe it. It was legit, not an imitationa dn she got it for twenty bucks. Sure, it's been released years ago but the value is still there.

"And clothes are not about the brand you wear, it's how you wear it. So what if you wear the most expensive couture? If you don't know how to wear it, you'll just look pretentious. You can wear a plain white shirt and jeans and make it look expensive. No matter how cheap it is, it's good as long as it does its purpose. Don't have that brand? Be the brand." Mino got out of the room, nothing but his white sleveless top and sweatpants but he's rocking it.

"What?" Everyone was staring at him and jennie looked back to hayi who smirked at her. Pursing her lips, looking at the clothes hayi has which she admits, some was her style, she made a decision she never considered having.

"Okay." She quietly says, making jiyong and hanbin look at her and hayi smiled. Mino raised a brow at her and she just shrugged

"I'm selling my clothes." She declared. She's Kwon Jennie, she looks good in everything. She is the brand.