Other 3

To my avid supporter wanderlust0601, I can't thank you enough 💞

👉🍎👈

Kwon Jiyong was still stunned as he stared at the closed door. Not even his ex-wife treated him that way even if they never really got along well. How did that happen when they have children? One super drunken night to make sure they produce an heir so they can take over their family business at a young age. Hence, they divorced soon after the kids were born.

Kwon jiyong was only supposed to take over once he reaches the age of thirty but being the ambitious twenty-two year-old boy that he was, he couldn't wait for it so when he learned about the condition that his grandfather will give him the company if he's capable and if he produces an heir, jiyong made a pact with the equally driven chaerin who was only twenty years old that time.

Their families got them married before chaerin's pregnancy becomes obvious. Even if they didn't agree with it, they acted as if they were smitten by one another only to be strangers when they're together. To make their families believe their so-called relationship, they orchestrated everything and endured seven years of married life only to divorce because of a fall out and the curse of the seven-year itch as they call it to make it seem natural so when the divorce happened, each of them felt like free birds out of their cage and fooled around to make up for the time they lost in their youth.

"Mr. Kwon? Have you settled everything with Ms. Park?" Jiyong snapped out of his thoughts and furrowed his brows to minzy, whom he hadn't notice come in.

"No. I'd like to report her to the ministry of education." Usually, no, not usually, always. Threats always worked but the woman didn't even look away from his piercing gaze and even have the nerve to tell him he should take her class too.

"For what sir?" Minzy raised a brow.

"For her mistreatment with my children." Minzy nodded in understanding.

"For that, we will be holding a meeting with the board with miss park and your presence sir. But may I suggest to observe the situation in a week? It was only dara's first day as a substitute."

"Exactly! She's just a stand-in, I don't know why you need to bother talking with the board when you have enough power to fire her. Surely, you can do that much." Minzy smiled and walked over to her chair and sat on it then crossed her legs.

"But you see Mr. Kwon, I don't see why I should do that?" Minzy tilted her head. Sure, parents sue teachers even if they're not at fault but minzy wouldn't have fired them for it, however, it's the teachers themselves who choses to settle so minzy never really gotten the chance to fight for her employees. This was the first. Minzy knew dara was different. Well, bom was too. She could still remember the time when a spoiled brat's parent tried to sue bom only to end up be the one being sorry. That was a sight to see.

"You don't know what's happening in your own school?! You're supposed to be the principal!"

"I have heard what happened. I just don't see the reason why I should fire an effective teacher."

"Effective? You call that effective?!" Minzy chuckled

"Mr. Kwon, if you know your children, you should know they barely have proper classes because of their own and not the teacher's ineffectiveness. So if Miss Park was able to have the children listen to her and teach your kids a lesson. I could say it's pretty impressive especially when they haven't actually been in her class." Jiyong can't believe what he's hearing. He clenched his jaw and gazed at the young woman infront of him.

It's true minzy is the daughter of the owner of the school but that's not the reason why she was put in charge.

"One week. I'll observe for a week and if my children says so, she's out." Jiyong said through gritted teeth.

"If you're still not satisfied within a week, we can still face the board and raise it up. I can fire her. If and only if she's not doing her job." Minzy uttered, grabbing some papers and skimming over it.

"Can I help you with anything else, Mr. Kwon?" She looked up from the papers and smiled.

"No." Jiyong buttoned up his coat and pulled the collars and walked out.

"Daddy!" The twins ran to their father expecting good news.

"So? Is she out?" Jennie grabbed the hem of her father's suit.

"Make her." Jiyong told his children

"What?" The twins were confused.

"Make her leave or you're stuck with her." Jiyong huffed. Still can't believe everything that happened.

"Where is she anyway?" he craned his neck for the said teacher but she was nowhere in sight.

"She already left with her ugly niece." Hanbin muttered.

"You kids are good with making your teachers quit. I want you to not only make her quit, You can buy everything you need to make her." The twins looked at each other in question. Their father seems to hate her more than they do now.

"Anything?" jennie grinned

"Anything. But be smart. You can't do something that will make you the one expelled. We don't want that now, do we?" the twins shook their head.

"Go back to your class now. I want you to give me an update with your classes with her. You have one later correct?" they nodded.

"What's her subject?"

"Good Manners and Right Conduct." hanbin answered. Jiyong scoffed, remembering her words earlier. Is she saying he lacks manners?

"What time is it?"

"at 4 pm. it's the last subject before dismissal." jiyong nodded and checked his watch and made a call to his secretary to postpone his meeting later in the afternoon.

"I'll be observing your class later. Go for now." The twins nodded and walked back towards their class. It's not like they don't listen to their class, how else will they learn? it just depends on their mood and it just happens they didn't want to associate with their new teacher whom they've heard teaches at a public school.

"Let's see what she's so proud of," Jiyong's face couldn't be painted. He hates the woman's guts. He went back to the principal's office to inform Ms. Gong he'll do an observation later and then headed back to his office.