Other 52

"Hey dee, wait for me!" Jiyong hurried after dara, holding out to her shoulders behind her to give her the "massage" while they walk down to the dining area but dara slapped his hands away, glaring back at him

"I meant later before going to sleep." She scowls at him but he just sheepishly smiled at her and tried to touch her again but she avoids him and slaps his hands again.

"Cut it out." Dara warned through gritted teeth, hurrying her steps, but jiyong just gives her an annoying smile with his hands stretched forward. The two were busy bickering, not noticing the chatter in the dining area died soon as they came while the kids stared at the two who looked like flirting. Well, jiyong looks like flirting while dara looks annoyed.

Finally noticing the silence and the feeling of someone looking, dara had enough of jiyong's touchy hands and caught it just to twist it "oww oww, ok ok. I'll do it later before sleeping." Rolling her eyes, dara lets go of jiyong and turned her attention to the table.

"What?" She asks, not liking their judging stares specially jisoo.

"Had a good sleep imo?" Her niece asked, tone dripping with malice, not even trying to be subtle about it with the smirk on her face.

"If you call having a stiff neck waking up good then yeah." Dara sarcastically answers, excercising her neck and taking a seat.

"Ya, I have stiff arms too!" Jiyong whined, rotating the arm dara laid on earlier, sitting next to dara.

"Again, whose fault do you think that is?" She scoffs as she starts putting food on her plate and unconsciously puts rice for jiyong as jiyong reached out for dara's favorite and put it on her plate and taking out some veggies he knows dara don't eat and put it on his plate. Neither seemed to notice their actions but the kids witnessed it.

"You could've used your brute force you amazon." Jiyong grumbles under his breath but dara heard it

"You were saying, Kwon?" Dara played with the bread knife on her hand, twirling it between her fingers like she's ready to stab him with it.

"I said I'm starving. Let's eat!" The kids were amused at the exchange and jisoo secretly films it for a few seconds and sent it to her grandpa with a satisfied smile on her face.

"You like him for her?" Jisoo turns to her boyfriend and squints her eyes.

"You saw that?"

He chuckled, his eyes crinkling lovingly at her and shakes his head "I saw you. You know I always look at you."

"Cause I'm so pretty?" Jisoo bats her lashes

"You remind me of your twin when you say something like that." He laughs and she scowls "I'm low key while seokjin's high key narcissistic."

"Don't worry, I still love you the same." She pouts and rolled her eyes but a smile made a way to her lips.

"Ugh. What an eye sore." Jennie grumbles, glaring at the couples being trapped in their own world, fake gagging.

"Don't worry kid, you can relate when you grow up."

"Stop calling me that! I am not a kid and I am not jealous!" Jennie sneers at mino who just snickered, tilting his chair back and balancing it. "I never said about being jealous" he smirks.

Jennie's annoyance with him have continuosly piled up and it reached her limits so she kicked the legs of the back of his chair without a second thought and mino's eyes widened as his foot lifts off the ground as his body falls backwards along with the chair but he was thankfully able to hold on to the top rail of jennie's chair with his fast reflex and pulled himself back to safety, heart pounding.

He stupidly felt himself to make sure he's in one piece and turned to jennie, screeching "Ya! Were you trying to kill me?!"

"Who's a kid now?" Jennie raised her chin up, daring him to say something.

"You are! Plotting murders doesn't make you an adult you know."

"Being taller than me doesn't make you one either!" Before mino could respond dara had already slammed her utensils on the table, successfully silencing the two.

"Since you're already both responsible adults, why don't you wash the dishes?" Dara smiles at them making the rest snicker silently to avoid getting included with the punishment.

"What? I just turned fifteen! I'm barely legal!" Jennie denies, shaking her head and then points at mino "he can do it alone!"

Mino's jaw dropped. He's used to chores but he loathes doing the dishes. "I'm still in high school! That doesn't count as an adult!"

"The women you bed says otherwise..." hayi mutters loud enough for everyone to hear and jisoo snorted on her water, and bobby chuckles, wiping his girlfriend's mess.

"Alright, enough excuses. You heard me. Jennie and mino go wash the dishes and the rest of you should take care of the things needed for the bonfire tonight. It's our last night here so let's make the most of it." The rest quickly ran out before dara could order them a much more heavier chore, leaving jennie and mino with the adults.

"The dishes won't clean by themselves no matter how long you stare at it." Dara raised her brow at the two who remained seated, staring at all the plates infront of them specially mino who's focused on one object, his brows connecting as he stares intently at it.

Dara rolls her eyes knowing what he's trying to do "You will never be Matilda so move it."

Mino slouched and pouted but stood up and started stacking plates. Jennie, however, stayed rooted on her seat and crossed her arms. Jiyong was about to shove a mouthful of rice in his mouth when he felt a kick on his shin. He looked up to see dara motioning to jennie.

Sighing, he puts down his utensils and called out to his daughter, "Jennie."

Jennie straightened up and looked at her father "Dara told you to wash the dishes. Go help mino."

"But da-"

"No buts!" Jennie held her father's stare, trying to be srubborn but slouched, giving up and stomping towards mino.

"Wasn't so hard now is it?" Dara smiles at jiyong who rolled his eyes

"I can't believe you let my daughter wash all that dishes. She just learned washing a few, months ago." Jiyong shakes his head but froze and looked up at dara's smile getting wider. That's when he knew he fucked up.

"Awwee, you volunteer to help them? That's so nice of you! Here, thanks!" Dara chirped, pushing her empty plate to jiyong as she stood up and skipped her way out, making sure to tell the maids to go outside and help prepare for the bonfire.

Just when jiyong was thinking to ditch dara came back and said "oh, try to escape and I'll have you as the wood for the bonfire."

👉🍎👈

A/N: It's been a long time coming but I'm here now~ I know, I know. It has been almost 2 months, I'll do my best to catch up but there's only a few more chaps for this book anyway and then we'll have book 2. I decided to make this a Trilogy btw.