Other 19

"What's wrong dad? Why are our cards not working?" Jennie asked as soon as she came to her father's side.

"And why are you here early? Where is Tukutz?" Tukutz is their father's chauffeur.

"I'm still looking into it. For now, let's go home." The twins frowned but did as told.

They arrived at their mansion and jiyong honked his car but they didn't open the gate. Again, he honks his car louder and longer this time, but instead of opening the gates wide open, someone came out of it instead, bringing one luggage for each Kwon.

Jiyong rolled down his windows and the person bowed, a piece of paper on his hands. Jiyong took it and he put the bags on the trunk and left without a word.

"What's taking them so long?" Jennie muttered while jiyong read the letter with his brows getting closer and closer with each paragraph.

The twins were startled when their father let out an angry growl and stepped out of the car and started banging on the gates, screaming curses.

Hanbin took the crumpled paper left by their father and read it, Jennie also leaned in to see why it got such a violent reaction from their usually composed father.

Jennie gasped and tears stung her eyes "we're broke?!" She screeched, fanning herself as she starts to hyperventilate. Hanbin was just frozen, not blinking.

They were shocked to see jiyong being dragged back to his car by the guards. "I know your faces! I'm going to fire you once I'm back!"

Jiyong shrugged their hold on him and glared. He went back to his car and put it on reverse as they drive away from the mansion.

"Where do we go?" Jennie frantically asked.

"To your mother." The twins barely see their mom and even if they can go see her as they pleased, she's almost never at home like now.

"Sorry, Mr. Kwon, Ms. Chaerin is currently out of the country and we don't know when she'll be back." Jiyong gripped his steering wheel and pursed his lips.

"Can't we go in?"

"You'll have to ask Ms. Chaerin for permission, Sir." Jiyong nodded and tried to contact his ex-wife but she's unavailable. His patience is thinning as he called another number. Thankfully his lawyer finally picked up and they decided to meet at the cafe they frequent for meetings.

It was only that time the twins knew of how grave the situation really is. They are kicked out of their own house, their cards are blocked and their father is also out of the company! Jennie almost fainted at the thought of living in the streets. It was so sudden.

"I own that company! I own that house! What did my father do that he got a hold of my properties?!" Jiyong slammed his hands on the table, not knowing what his old man is up to.

"It is quite complicated Mr. Kwon, even though your grandfather gave you the company, it was only completed with your father's approval and now that he's taking it back, we may be able to dispute it, however, he now holds the biggest share so it'll take quite a while for us to be able and take back your position." That doesn't sound good. Jiyong was ready to breathe fire.

"How long?"

"There's a lot of things to consider, more or less, half a year minimum?" Jiyong's eye twitched in anger and stood up to take a call.

"Ma!" As much as he hates to, he ran to his mother to tell on his father.

"You are my still my baby and I still love you but you're big enough now, you can do it, Hwaiting!" was what his mother said and ended the call. Jiyong stared at his phone in disbelief of what he just heard. Hwaiting? Hwaiting?!

"Fix this as soon as possible and I'll pay you double." His lawyer gulped and nodded.

"Let's go!" The twins hesitantly followed their father.

"Where are we going dad?" jennie asked

"We'll stay at a hotel. Try contacting you mom again." The twins looked at each other and did as told but neither of them can reach her aking jiyong more angry and started ranting on what's the use of having all the gadgets she has when she can't be contacted. The twins could only look at each other, silently dissing their father cause he too, was hard to reach. The only way they get a hold of them is if he calls them or if there's really an emergency. They tried calling him once when they were kids cause they missed him and wants to play with him but he ended up scolding them.

"Give me your best room." The receptionist eyed Jiyong with sparkling eyes and enthusiastically assisted him

"Sure Mr. Kwon, How many nights will you be staying?" To answer, Jiyong just handed his black card and told the receptionist til he says so. The receptionist smiled and took the card but when she punched it in for the Penthouse suite and told him about the perks for the said room but paused whe she saw an error in the system, it shows they can only stay for three nights max. She was scared cause she knows who she's talking to so she excused herself and got their manager.

"What's taking so long? Is there a problem?" Normally, Jiyong won't be worried but knowing what just happen to his life in a span of a couple of hours, he was dreading to know what they have to say.

"Uhmm, Mr. Kwon... Would you like..." The manager looked for words that won't offend the man infront of her

"What?!" Jiyong hissed impatiently

"We offer a promo where you can stay longer?" She asked in high-pitched voice. It was unprofessional but the aura of the man infront of her was beyond intimidating. A promo?! Jiyong never needed a promo to stay at a hotel he can fucking buy!

"Or do you have any other card sir? There might be just an error on the system." Jiyong clenched his jaw

"No. I'll take the penthouse suite." The manager nodded and immediately arranged the room for them and handed jiyong back his card without him knowing it was all the money they have for the month.

"Enjoy your stay." The manager sighed in relief when the Kwons left for their room and ordered a bell boy to bring the kwons' things up to their room.