Other 5

"Why is she so good at her job?!" Jennie whined. The twins are currently on their limo on the way home. Almost a week since the other miss park took over the tolerable miss park's class.

"We tried to sleep in her class but she sent us to the clinic saying they have beds there and marked us absent!" Hanbin curled his hands to a fist. They have a perfect attendance but not anymore even if they were present!

"My hair was down when I was listening music to my airpods and she still caught on and confiscated them!" jennie stomped her foot.

"We did everything we could in a week that usually makes the teachers walk out of class but we're the ones getting kicked out of the room!" The twins are furious the other miss park wouldn't budge with their antics. Their father is as furious.

"What can we do to make her leave?" Jennie sighs exasperatedly when her eye caught someone and immediately reached for the button to call the driver's attention.

"Stop the car!" Hanbin furrowed his brows to his twin who grinned evily at him

"It's that ugly bitch." Hanbin looked out the window and indeed it was her. Hayi was it?

"She goes to a public school. I should have known." He said in distaste.

"If we can't make her leave with direct attack, maybe she'll leave if we do something about her precious niece." Jennie smirked and hanbin grinned at his sister's idea.

Hanbin got out of the limo, that already gained attention from the onlookers, and gained some more with his good looks and impeccable aura.

The girls with hayi squealed and pushed each other when he strutted towards them while hayi is still busy with her phone, unaware of his presence.

"Hey!" Hayi finally noticed him when he snatched her phone from her hands and dialled his own number. His phone rang, which is the latest release and limited edition one of the biggest phone company could offer and he showed it to hayi, smiling. Her number flashing across his screen.

"See you around." He returned her phone and winked then smoothly walked off but not before waving to the other girls that werr fangirling over him.

Hayi on the other hand was unimpressed and got annoyed when the girls shook her body asking who the guy was.

"No one." (Ttuk ttuk nugu eobseo 😭) She spats contemplating whether she should change her number but that's too much of a hassle.

"What happened?" Jennie asked her brother excitedly when her brother got back in.

"Got her number." Hanbin said proudly, telling the driver to get going.

"I told you to blackmail her, not flirt with her." Hanbin looked offended at her.

"Me? Flirt with that nobody? I have standards thank you very much." He scowls.

"The why did you get her number?"

"To blackmail her. Duh." He rolled his eyes and motioned his sister to be quiet and called hayi's number, putting it on speaker which was immediately answered.

"Miss me mu—

"Fuck off!" Hanbin's eyes widened and stared at his phone in disbelief.

"Did she just hang up on me?!" Jennie can't help but snort.

"Guess you don't pass her standards too."

"Aish. Did you hear those squeals they're all for me!" Hanbin angrily redialled her number only to ring once and proceed to voicemail. His jaw dropped. "Did she just block me?!"

He tried sending her a text but it did not go through. "She did!" He said through gritted teeth

"Go back!" Hanbin ordered their chauffeur.

"Wait stop!" They headed back but jennie ordered the driver to stop midway and pointed out where hayi is walking and laughing with a guy.

"Is that her boyfriend?" Jennie asked

"How should I know?!" Hanbin yelled, still angry at hayi for blocking him.

"She looks older than us. Let me handle this." Jennie pulled her skirt higher and tied her top.

"Older guys are pervs. This will be easy." Hanbin was hesitant. He could be a jerk at times but he's protective with his twin.

"Yell if he does something to you ok?" Jennie flipped her hair "puhlease, I can handle myself. She left him alone! Perfect!" Jennie climbed out of the car which was hidden from hayi and her boy's view.

"Oh I'm sorry." Jennie accidentally bumped to the guy and he held out a hand in reflex to help her steady herself.

"Say, do you wanna go out with me?" He eyed her from head to toe and then back to her face. She smiled and gave him a flirtatious look.

"Aren't you going to have a stomach ache with that?" He pulled on her shirt, untying the knot.

"Wh-what?" She stammered. He bent down and smiled at her

"Kids like you shouldn't be doing things like that." He pats her head and she scoffs.

"I'm not a kid!" Jennie curled her fists and stomps her foot.

"Sure kitten." He snickers, turning his back on her.

"Well your girlfriend looks more like a kid than I do you pedo!" She screeched.

"My girlfriend looks like a kid? Really? She'll love you. She's tired of hearing being called a cougar with our age gap." Jennie was confused.

"Mino hyung, dara noona's looking for you and hayi." Another guy appeared and gave him the phone.

"Missed me already?" He chuckled at the end of the line and jennie was shocked at what she's hearing.

"Don't worry, hayi's fine with me. I know you love me." He then laughs. Scandalized by what she's hearing and hayi coming back, jennie silently ran back to the limo.

"You can't believe what I learned!" She grinned at her twin.

"Well don't keep the suspense, what is it?"

"That guy, mino? He's not hayi's boyfriend! He's dara's!"

"Who's dara?" Jennie face-palmed at her twin

"The other miss park you idiot!"

"Oh, I can't believe I forgot her stupid name."

"That's because you kept on caing her names." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Let's go. Dad will be happy to hear this." A teacher being in a relationship with a high school student! Sure, not their school's student but enough reason to have sandara park out of their school.