Other 14

Dara sighed in relief knowing mino's face won't get risked to be shown to the public. She clenched her fist knowing what will happen if it did.

After the confrontation, the heads of the family came in to the principal's office and asked for jiyong's mercy. The wives were shocked to see their husbands not thinking twice to kneel.

"Appa!" Jennie's so called bestfriend called out to her father

"Shut up! I'll have a word with you when we get home." Both mother and child was taken aback with the threatening tone. Dara can only hope he's not viloent. As much as they were wronged, she doesn't want domestic violence to fall upon anyone.

"I already gave your wives a better option but they were stubborn and insistent. What happens next no longer becomes my problem." Jiyong didn't even bother to tell them to stand up and just looked at them from where he is standing.

"Please sir! They didn't know any better. We'll make sure to do as you wish."

"You know me well don't you?" They bowed and handed jiyong their resignation letter.

"What am I going to do with this? Your child's mistake isn't yours unless you know of it and let it be?" They quickly shook their heads no.

"Get them out of this school and I want whatever they have on my children deleted. If anything gets leaked here, I won't need your resignation cause I'll personally fire you." They gulped. Sure, being fired to ones job is normal if you are not doing it right or if you have not passed the company's standards. But if Kwon Jiyong personally fires you, good luck on having any company take you.

The fathers were quick to act and asked for their children's phone. "Did you send this to anyone?" The children quickly shook their heads no.

"Did you have any copy? Answer!" They jumped on their spots and cried, vigorously shaking their head no. Indeed, the scariest people of all, parents.

"Done, sir."

"Go back to your classes for now." Minzy dismissed the children but dara's relatives stayed with her. While the wives are being dragged back home by their husbands.

"Mr. Kwon, I'm sure you're aware your kids are still minors?" Minzy icily stared at jiyong

"Of course." He straightened his suit and sat down with poise. His aura is no joke.

"He's cool." Jinhwan uttered in a whisper.

"They won't be receiving any punishment from the school cause they're not wearing their school uniform going to a club, however, it is the parent's duty to lecture them about that." Minzy says, reprimanding jiyong.

"She's cooler." Hayi whispers and dara shushed them and told them to wait for me in the parking lot.

"I will make sure to talk to them about it." Minzy dismissed them and dara followed jiyong.

"How can you risk my nephew like that?!" Dara hissed, pulling on jiyong's shoulder to make him face her.

"Chill. It all worked out didn't it?" He lazily drawls

"And if it didn't?!" Jiyong just stared at dara and wonder why she's so worked up about it.

"Why are you so worked up about it? If anyone would be ruined in those photos, it's my daughter."

"My nephew will also be painted in a bad light seeing how your daughter is out of it. They can put fake headlines; 18 year old boy allegedly took advantage of the kwon heiress but ofcourse, people disregard the word allegedly or simply don't know what it means cause there's far too many stupid people!" Dara snapped. Dara knows far too many people ruined by allegations as if it were facts.

"My daughter's a virgin. I did not need to do the talk to her cause I know how much she wants to get her grandfather's inheritance which she can only take if she's still a virgin until the legal age of 18. I have legal documents to prove it and we can also have an OB to back that up. So your nephew will be deemed as a hero, saving an innocent heiress." He explains.

"My nephew did save her and my niece saved your son. A thank you from you would suffice. They're at the parking lot." Dara huffed and hurriedly walked to her class for the remaining time she has left, leaving jiyong.

Jiyong rolled his eyes at her and went to his car. When he was by the kids, he rolled down his window and handed them a blank cheque in between his index and middle finger.

"It's my thanks." Was all he said and rolled his windows back and drove away but not before checking his side mirror and stopped when he saw they just stared at the cheque. He smiled inwardly for their reaction but furroed his brows when they passed it on to one another as if not wanting it before mino carelessly shove it in the front pockets of his pants.

Dara only gave her class a simple reminder about the school rules and regulations and a quick lesson on how to be someone worth respected and dismissed them, letting them do what they want. They can't go out the gate just yet cause it isn't dismissal yet.

She briskly walked out of the class knowing there are people waiting for her when a teacher blocked her path. The teacher who came earlier and infromed her about her relatives.

"Miss park, I'm really sorry of the way I acted to your relatives. I thought they were disrupting the class and trespassing..."

"It's alright." Dara smiled politely and was going to continue on her way when she was blocked again and the teacher just gaped at her.

"Yes?"

"N-nothing. I just can't believe you're one of them. You look so simple." Dara was confused and then it dawned on her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She denies.

"Ah.. I won't tell anyone! I promise to keep my mouth shut. He didn't say it directly but I understood what he meant." She smiles.

"I really have no idea." Dara faked confusion and the teacher is now starting to be confused as well.

"Excuse me." Dara smiled again and bowed before leaving. Making sure she'll scold whoever is responsible for the slip up.