Other 12

Dedicated to: JYPSONNOBIGHIT, nice to see you here too 😊💕

👉🍎👈

The twins' aura is ominous as they walked the school grounds Monday morning. Hanbin's bruise on his face is already gone but he still has some cuts and faint bruise on his arm and stomach where they kicked him senseless.

Students stepped out of their way as they strode in. Jennie's wearing sunglasses but they can still feel the sharpness of her glares.

"J-jennie! did you get home safely?" The audacity. Jennie faked a smile to one of her so-called friends and took her glasses off

"Yes. I was so out of it, I don't remember a thing." Jennie lies through her teeth while hanbin was having a silent conversation with the guys who beat him up. "One word and your twin's over." hanbin clenched his jaw, trying to hide his smirk.

"Oh really?" the one who jennie considered her best friend piped up. The snake! she gave her limited edition stuff and this is what she gets in return?!

"yeah, did I do anything... embarrassing?" 

"weelll.." she dragged on, smirking and jennie took every power of her not to rearrange the bitch's face. The school bell rang, indicating the beginning of classes

"You can tell me later. I would love to hear it."

"Oh, I'm sure you will." she giggled. They walked towards the room and the guys bumped to chaeyoung, one of the outcasts.

"watch where you're going freak!" she's not a freak, just exceptionally smart.

"you're the one who's not looking!" lisa, her bestfriend, came to her defense, helping her stand up.

"oh look, the lesbian looking out for her lover." one of jennie's posse says loudly making everyone laugh.

"I don't know what's so funny. Her being lesbian according to a hearsay, or you still being ignorant about the lgbtq community." that shut them up and her friends dropped their jaws at her. Jennie just flipped her hair and walked off.

Jennie was always just silent whenever their sexuality is being ridiculed, she never laughs at the homophobic jokes but it's the first time she stood up for them even though neither lisa, nor chaeng is gay. They don't really find offence when they're being teased cause there's nothing simply to be offended about.

"Well that's a first." lisa muttered.

"I always knew she isn't that bad.  Just totally spoiled." chaeyoung giggled

"are you ok? are you hurt? Those jerks-"

"June, I'm fine." chaeyoung assure her childhood friend and lisa, yunhyeong and chanwoo are giving side glances to each other about the two and laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" june's brows furrowed but chaeng is blushing and glared at lisa.

"We're going to be late if we all just stand here."  with that, they all walked to their classroom.

Dara is at the private school earlier then she usually comes cause she still needs to talk with minzy regarding the issue. She was on her way to the principal's office when she caught sight of the twins following a small crowd which she assumes to the ones responsible for the events the other night.

Dara already warned the twins to think smart and not let their wrath take control of their emotions, seeing how they looked calm walking with those kids, they must've heed her advice. They're on their way to the pantry, it's the last break before her subject.

With one last glance to make sure they're not headed elsewhere, dara knocked on the principal's office. "Come in." She hear minzy says.

Dara was surprised to see jiyong inside with some parents. "Ms. Park." jiyong acknowledged and dara had the urge to raise one brow at him. She specifically told him to handle it with the parents cause his children will also face the consequences.

"Mr. Kwon, I heard you're quite a busy man. I'm surprised by your presence." Translation: What the fuck are you doing here?

"Indeed I am, but one should always make time for the greater good of his children." dara almost snorted at that. Dara rounded the table, giving a small bow to the parents and sat next to jiyong.

"Ok, shall we start? although I'm not sure I'm quite informed about this emergency meeting." minzy carefully clasped her hands on the table in front of her.

"Mr. Kwon here bribed us to pull our children out of the school!" one mother shrieked.

"Mr. Kwon?" minzy wasn't fazed with the loudness and looked at jiyong who just leaned back on his chair and shrugged "I was just giving them a better option to let their children leave with no bad record. Trust me when I say that's me being merciful." the air suddenly got colder with jiyong's threatening voice. SO he did as he was told but the parents had other plans. Are they aware of what their children did?

While the principal's office is brewing with thick tension, the same thing is happening in the classroom. Chanwoo, june and yunhyeong were shocked when hanbin kicked the foot that was supposed to trip chanwoo and pushed the proprietor.

"yah hanbin, have you gone crazy. Did you forget what we did on saturday?" he threatens

"How could we forget?!" Jennie hissed and they gasped.

"You remember?!" everyone who had no idea left whatever they were doing and paid attention to the group of friends who's now acting hostile to one another.

Jennie inched closer to those who wronged her and whispered "you got nothing on me"

"that's what you think." she showed a photo of jennie being carried by mino, with a noticable bulge. "Kwon Jennie went home with a guy, who knows what they did. With us as witnesses, it is easy to write a story." she whispered on jennie's ear and smugly backed away

"not as clear as your sex tape though." jennie says silently, smirking and she paled. "you bitch!" she screeched and pushed jennie roughly. Hanbin was quick to react and was supposed to catch jennie but was blocked.

Jennie tried to keep her balance but stumbled down. Squeals erupted and jennie felt an arm on her waist, supporting her before her bum falls flat on the floor.