Other 31

Dara was drinking water when she heard the door open, she took a peek thinking it could be the kids but it was the high and mighty Kwon Jiyong. Rolling her eyes, she filled herself another glass and almost choked when she closed the fridge and found jiyong smirking at her.

"Let me guess, you found a job with a better pay?" She crossed her arms and leaned sideways on the fridge, facing  Jiyong.

He stuffed his hands on his pockets and nonchalantly shrugged. "Well..."

Not interested with his suspense, dara turned around to wash her glass and Jiyong quickly tailed behind her. "If you really want to kno-

"I don't." dara cuts him off and washed her glass

"I got a better job offer and better pay. I passed the interview and will come back tomorrow to give them the requirements needed and then I can start. It's also just near here" He confidently says and dara wiped her hands and turned to him, leaning her back on the sink.

"And what job would that be Kwon?" Dara tilted her head. There's only a few business establishments in the area.

"A customer service representative." He grins

"Call center agent? Are you sure you can handle the workload Kwon?"

"It's just basically taking in calls. I believe I can be promoted in a month." Dara snorted

"What account?" Jiyong was confused at first then answered

"Bigbang" Dara snickered, shaking her head slowly. "Well, you can meet alot people like you there so I guess it won't be so bad for you to get a dose of your own medicine." she bumped into Jiyong's shoulder as she walked back to her room

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jiyong flinched when the door closed on his face, a scenario that he has gotten used to. Frowning when he tries to decipher what she meant.

Dara could only shake her head and tsked when Jiyong took Call Center work lightly. Sure it may depend on the working environment of the company but as far as dara knows, the only BPO industry near the area is one of the top BPO companies in the country and dara have an experience there. Many people seem to look down at the workers of that field but they don't know how hard it is. Only the tough ones survive.

In a BPO company, there are several accounts that differs with their services and the level of difficulty depends on which account you're assigned to, for example, YG is what You call the company Jiyong is working for, the accounts under YG are Winner, 2NE1 and Bigbang. Winner is non-voice account so they handle chat support. 2NE1 is a voice account which are the frontliners, they take in the calls and do the first aid, Bigbang is the advanced Team, they handle everything. From opening a new account for new subscribers, to closing it if they want to cancel, to billing, to fixing their stiff since it's technical account

She shuddered at her experience, not wanting to reminisce such. Her patience have gone low after working there, she feels like her Soul has been sucked out day by day and she was just a frontliner. It is true that you'll probably recieve the same problems over and over again hence you become more efficient in your work but what one can never predict are the customers you will encounter and most calls, if not all, are from stuck up people that looks down on you and yell or curse at you and you're not allowed to talk back, you must be polite at all times. There are still some lovely people though but only a few and with Kwon Jiyong's attitude? she doubts he'll even get through a month specially when being polite is a must.

👉🍎👈

"Here? We're really going to eat here?" Jennie looked around the place in disgust while hanbin furrowed his brows as he looks at the food being displayed wondering what those are.

"You haven't eaten street foods?" mino raised a brow at the twins

"And would never dare to! Who knows where those came from?" Jennie says, scrunching up her nose.

"Suit yourself." Hayi and mino began to order and the twins were susrprised at how quick it gets served. Hanbin gulped at the sight of hayi taking a huge bite of fish cake.

"Wanna try?" Mino pushed the plate to the twins and jennie's stomach grumbled. She looked at hanbin and they both have a silent conversation with their eyes.

"Fine, just a bit since you didn't drop dead yet. It's safe to assume it's not poisnonous."

"I am just so hungry! You know your taste buds aren't working well when your hungry, even the food you hate the most could be edible during those times." Jennie grumbled, her mouth puffing as it was full of food.

"Suuureee.." Hayi snickered, not believing her excuse one bit.

"There you are!" Jennie's brows immediately connected and hanbin's eyes sparkled seeing the pretty girl that suddenly back hugged mino.

"Unnie!"

"Sooya." Hayi and mino exclaimed in surprise

"Ya, when did you get back?!" Mino stood up to hug the girl tightly and Jennie clenched on her fork tightly She quickly scanned the girl for faults but filed miserably. The girl's a goddess! Hayi then pulled her brother so she can hug her favorite unnie

"Just this morning. Bobby picked me up." Bobby showed up and and threw an arm over the girl's shoulder then noticed the twins

"Oh babe, that's hanbin and jennie." Jisoo turned her attention to the twins and jennie gulped down her food while hanbin can't help but stare

"Ah, the Kwons?" Her heart-shaped lips stretching to a grin

"It's ok, I know my girlfriend's pretty. Just don't flirt with her and we good." Bobby teased hanbin who snapped out of his dazeand blushed. Hayi snorted to which he glared at and she stuck her tongue at him.

"Look like your household is very lively nowadays huh." Jisoo commented, chuckling .

"You have no idea." Mino replies and offered them to sit which they gladly did so.