Other 13

"Oh my gosh!" Lisa gasped and let out a tiny squeal seeing the people that suddenly showed up in their room. Some of them are covered up and some are not, including the guy in a man bun who she's been crushing on.

"Isn't that your crush? Kim Donghyuk?" Cheyoung whispered

"Shut up! Someone might hear you." She hushed her bestfriend up and ogled at the guy. The tension grew in the room snd some outsiders are now peeking inside their room for the hotties that arrived.

"You gotta learn how defend yourself." Mino muttered, straightening jennie up.

"Falling down doesn't mean you can't defend yourself." She huffed in annoyance but heat creeped up to her cheeks.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Screeched

"Are you deaf or something? Gosh." Hayi rolled her eyes scratching her ear.

"You're trespassing!"

"Oh, sue me." Hayi mocked, casually strolling to the teacher's table to sit and the latter squealed in anger making jennie bit back a smile.

"May I sit?" Bobby asked One student next to the vacant chair, taking his cap and mask off and the girl blushed, nodding vigorously. He lazily sat down, leaned back with his butt at the edge of the chair and crossed his leg, forming a triangle making some girls drool at the sight and sigh. His violet dyed hair attracting attention.

"You are not allowed to be here! You're disturbing classes!" One of jennie's ex friends says haughtily.

Mino looked left and right, tiny squeals erupted everywhere he look and turned back "I don't see any class going on."

"What are doing crowding in here?! Go back to your classes." A teacher came when she saw the unusual crowd outside one of the rooms.

"But ma'am there's still a guy who's covered up. He might be an idol." One whined and everyone else followed. Mostly girls.. and girls at heart.

"So what if he's an idol? You're not going back to your classes?!" She scolded

"And you! You are not from our school. What are you doing here?" One of the guys smugly looked at the outsiders.

"They're disturbing our class ma'am!" Taking in one of her student's side she glared at the outsiders

"How did you get in?!"

"The guards let us in through the gate?" Jinhwan sighed and took off his mask and cap earning another round of squeals.

"Miss park sent us here and this is where she told us to go unless you were sent to tell us elsewhere?" He raised a brow to the teacher.

"Miss park?" The teacher repeated

"Yes. I'm her niece, and this is my brother." Hayi said, standing up and pointing to mino.

"And these guys?" She says looking down at them like they're some kind of criminals. Long hairs, dyed hairs and piercings

"We're the Kims and we're somehow related to the Parks." Jinhwan says, putting a hand in his pockets and raised his chin to the teacher.

"Yah kid! Watch your glare! You're talking to our teacher." One of the guys shouted

"My eyes are naturally like this bird brain and I'm in high school so watch who you're calling kid, kid." Some gasped and squealed.

"I think I found my future husband." One whispered and giggles could be heard. The teacher though processed what he's saying and froze.

"Cool. You're smart." Donghyuk just shook his head at his cousin knowing if someone else caught up on it, dara will bite their heads off

"I-i'll get miss park. You, go back to your classes our everyone will be in detention! Move!" Murmurs of disappointment can be heard as the students that are not part of the class dispersed and the teacher walking out briskly.

👉🍎👈

"Do you wish to settle Mr. Kwon?" Minzy asked looked at jiyong who stared at the paper in front of him and carelessly threw it away

"Why should I have to be the one paying when I am not at fault?"

"You bribed them, didn't you?" Minzy raised a brow, confused to where this all began

"By securing their husband's future in my company. Does your husbands know what you're doing?" Jiyong glared at the wives who avoided his gaze.

A knock interrupted their conversation and minzy sighed telling whoever it is to come in. The teacher eyed the room and bowed to the principal.

"Miss park... you're relatives are gaining attention from the students." Dara stood up and nodded.

"I'll go get the children."

"No! Why don't we go to the children?"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jiyong warned.

"Afraid Mr. Kwon? We could always settle this now." Dara cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention and sat back down and told the teacher to let the children come.

"I would just like to clarify if you know what your children did?" One of the mothers looked at dara head to foot.

"I heard the boy is your nephew. No wonder you're siding with kwon. Just settle it and we'll tell them to delete it." Minzy slammed a folder on the table and glared. She doesn't like being kept in the dark and she didn't like the tone either.

"Delete what?" Although dara is not sure what they said about mino's involvement, dara explained everything in detail. Some of the parents looked shocked and started saying sorry and said they'll do as what they are originally told but three of them were holding their ground shamelessly. They think they have the upper hand

"If this gets out, the school will also be included ms. Gong, so I suggest to settle it in our terms."Minzy stood up in anger and hotly says "are you threatening me?"

A knock came and the students involved showed up. The parents who said sorry pinched their children and told them to say sorry to the kwons and got dragged out by their moms.

"Imo." Hayi and the rest went to dara followed by jennie and hanbin whole the other three students stood with their parents. The couple and jennie's so called bestfriend.

"We already have a content ready to be published if you won't settle." The bitch's mom threw folders to jiyong and he turned to mino

"Why do you have a hard on?" Hayi snickered but shut up when dara gave her a warning look.

"I was having good time in the vip room when they showed up. The girls who was blowing me ran off leaving me in that state." Jennie blushed at what she heard while hayi just rolled her eyes

"Besides, I am naturally big." Everyone's eyes except the parks and kims went down to mino's crotch.

"Touche" jiyong acknowledges.

"Go ahead." Jiyong says, leaning back.

"Publish the articles so I can sue you more."

"You're willing to show this to the world?"

"Why not? I trust my daughters ambitions." Dara raised a brow at that.

"Do you still have the drive to have your inheritance?" Jiyong turned to jennie who smirked and raised her chin up.

"All the more." The parents' face furrowed and jiyong stood up.

"I'll be waiting for the articles, make it believable so it will be more fun to debunk." He chuckled darkly but dara can't let that happen.

"May I remind you that you are using a minor to instigate she's done something lewd without her consent. You will never get away with that." The parents are starting to have second thoughts. Clearly not planning it enough.