Other 26

Dedicated to: sapiclemin15, Avery17141831, SakunoSakura, MissLatrell & of_noble_descent

👉🍎👈

"No! No way!!" Jennie shook her head vigorously.

"As I've said, you'll have enough if you sell two-three things." Hanbin didn't like the idea of selling their things either.

"Do you know how much our things cost? Few of them are even limited edition!" Jiyong was also against the idea.

"We do know that's why we suggested in selling it the first place duh." Hayi rolled her eyes but the Kwons were firm on their decision. "No." They all chorused

"Find another way to have money then." Dara says with a shrug, continuing to eat.

"Why don't you lend me some money?" Jiyong asks and dara raised a brow. The twins could never imagine their father borrowing money when it;s usually the other way around

"And how are you going to pay me back Mr. Kwon?"

"I'll figure it out, it's not like I can run away from you. We live with you." Dara placed her utensils and rest her chin on the back of her palms.

"Pay me within a week." Jiyong's brows furrowed

"That quick?"

"What do you expect Kwon? I have bills to pay, we need groceries and I have to provide for my niece and nephew." Who is she kidding? They don't need the money really. But if she is an ordinary teacher with a minimum wage, she gotta act the part and besides, it should teach the Kwons not to take money for granted.

"Take it, or leave it?"

"Fine. I'll talk to you in private later." Dara gave one nod and they finish their food without another word.

"We'll do the dishes tonight but we're taking turns, you'll do it tomorrow." Mino told the twins as they cleaned up the table.

"Excuse me?" Jennie can't believe what she just heard.

"You're excused." Mino smirked and she gaped at his back as he and hayi starts washing the dishes.

"By the way kids, how many school uniform do you have?" Dara asked the twins, looking at hanbin

"A lot but they just packed us two pairs and one P.E uniform." He answers and dara nodded

"Then you should go and wash the pair you wore so it'll dry up for the next day. There's a washing machine at the back" Again, the twins were left in shock with what they're hearing. Dara chuckled seeing their reaction.

"Come on, I'll teach you how to use it." The twins stood frozen on their spot.

"Hurry now, it's getting late, you still need to do your homework if you have one." They reluctantly followed dara. Not liking how things are turning out.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!" Jiyong sat up abruptly when dara called him

"Come here too cause I don't want to repeat myself." Jiyong sighed and dragged himself to the back of the house

"First thing you need to know is you need to seperate the whites from the colored ones, and the colored ones to be seperated by the light or darks shades, you also need to be careful cause some of the clothes aren't allowed to put inside." Dara went on ahead and told them the basic things they needed to know and how to operate the machine.

"Copy?" She looked at the Kwons who are now looking half-asleep.

"I'l just google it." Jennie sighs and walked back in.

"Can I have my phone back?" Hanbin asked dara

"It depends if you're going to use it during class hours again."

"I promise I won't" Both hanbin and jiyong followed dara to her room and hanbin immediately left as soon as he got his phone back.

"Ugh. Can't I sleep here?" Jiyong moaned, rolling over dara's soft double-sized bed.

"No. Now get up!" Jiyong shhok his head and raised his hand up

"Five more minutes." He mumbled, eyes closed. Tired dara climbed up on her bed and flicked the stubborn kwon's forehead.

"Yahh! ssst." Jiyong sat up, rubbing his forehead, glaring at the suspect but softened when he realized the short distance they have. How can this woman be so confident?

"I'm still a guy park, and we're alone, in bed." He whispered, eyeing dara's inviting lips.

"No Kwon... You're in MY bed." with that, jiyong fell from the bed when dara kicked successfully kicked him out

"Oww! Did you have to kick me?!" He whined

"But of course, you don't seem to have any comprehension when I said get up." Dara rolled her eyes and took her reading glasses and put it on, stirring jiyong's wild imagination.

"Are you seducing me, Park?" dara snorted and looked at him through her lashes

"This is seduction for you? You're hella weak then." Jiyong's jaw dropped

"What do you mean by that?"

"Is there any other definition for weak, Kwon?" She's hella gorgeous, sexy even, but her smart mouth needs to be shut.

"Whatever." He says, standing up. "A million won." Dara closed her book and removed her glasses, looking up at him and jiyong's eyes didn't escape how desirable she looked doing that but then she has to open her mouth

"A million? Sure, let's say I have that kind of money, but how the heck are you able to pay that money within a week?"

"A million is nothing for me park, I'll even pay you double the amount by the end of the week." He confidently says. Dara clicked her tongue, trying to read him.

"Kwon, you seem to forget why you're living with me in the first place." Jiyong groaned and sighed

"I get it ok? I promise I'll pay you back within the week." Dara reached for her drawer and pulled out her wallet giving jiyong a million won in cash.

"You have a million won worth of cash?" Jiyong asked, raising his brows

"That's for the bills this month so you better keep your word kwon or you'll find your family on the streets." Jiyong didn't think any further of it and nodded at dara, leaving her room in a happy mood now that he got cash. He knows a perfect way to make the most of it and even pay dara double by the end of the week. He silently laughs to himself.

He's the King of Poker afterall.