5

The minute he figured it out Taehyung locked the door and turned his attention to the boy who was staring at him in shock.

"Yes but lis.."

"Why is your voice so deep!? Why is your hair on the sink!? Who is Taehyung!?" Jungkook asked freaking out. Taehyung wanted to smack himself. If he had listened to Jimin.

"Ok listen to me please. I didn't mean for you to see me this way. Why are you even in here!?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook gaped at her..him?

"I was told this was where the bathrooms were." He said.

"Can you read? Are you an employee here!?" Taehyung scolded him. Jungkook shook his head. He needed to wrap his head around this.

"What's going on? How are you Yesuel?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung bit his lip as he paced around needing to find some way to get out of this.

"I don't know what to say. I can't lie to you, you can clearly see that I'm Yesuel, but not Yesuel." Taehyung looked at the boy with defeated eyes. His eyes also laced with fear.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." He said.

"You're a guy?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded slowly.

So what he's understanding is that the idol he's looked up to since she debuted is actually a man named Kim Taehyung? No way. He turned and splashed water in his face before turning around and looking at the boy who looked back at him with worried eyes.

"No way. This is crazy. P-prove it." He said not going to believe anything. Taehyung felt as if he should show him. He fixed his wig back before turning to the boy.

"Hi! I'm Yesuel. So nice to meet you."

"Oh my god, no freaking way." Jungkook whispered to himself. It wasn't a dream and his favorite idol was standing right in front of him and she is a man!

"Hey excuse me. A-are you going to like, tell anybody about this?" Taehyung asked. The boy looked at him. He wanted so badly to tell someone to make sure he wasn't going crazy or anything. But the person in front of him was so afraid.

"No." Jungkook said. The person breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you! Is there anything I can do in return?! I'll do anything. Just tell me." Taehyung stared at Jungkook. There was something he really needed.

He just got to Seoul and there was no way he wanted to pay for a hotel every single night for three whole months. The person in front of him said anything.

"I need a place to stay for three months. That's it." Jungkook says quietly.

"A place to stay? I can do that for you. Three months you say? Ok." Taehyung nods to himself. That wasn't bad. Unexpected but not bad. Taehyung thought he would ask for money or something along those lines. A place to stay though? That was something.

"Here. Can you wait for me in my dressing room? Show them this card and tell them you were told to wait there ok?" Taehyung says handing him a card. He takes it hesitantly.

"Yesuel?" He asked quietly. Taehyung heard him and raise an eyebrow. Jungkook looked through his bag.

"C-can you sign this f-for me?" He asked. He handed Taehyung an album and a sharpie. Taehyung nodded as he signed the album for him.

Sure Jungkook just found out this life altering secret that this really famous woman was actually a man but still. What could he do? He was still Ki Yesuel, the person he's inspired by since her debut. He was always into the music she made and it really spoke to him.

"Ok, can you do that for me?" Jungkook nodded.

"Good. I'll see you after I finish the signing ok? Thank you so much." Taehyung bowed before turning to leave.

Jungkook stayed there letting all this information be absorbed. It wouldn't be too bad now would it? He grabbed his bag and the card he was given as he continued his search for the dressing room.