43

It's been what, three days. Everyone refused to let Taehyung read the headlines about him and he was only in charge of telling everyone everything. His friends had his back. They made sure that they could get as many supporters as they can for their best friend.

Now it was good. Thankfully, no one knew where he lived which he was grateful for but if he dared to walk the streets now, he was bound to get recognized. The first few times, he was hated on. Now it seems as if everyone was starting to except him. Most people would tell him how brave he was and that they wanted an autograph. That was the type of love Taehyung wanted.

Jungkook had made sure that Taehyung didn't lose that smile of his. Him and the hyungs were generals of this war. They were going to help lead him to victory, gathering many people who are supporting to share their reasoning to maybe change the haters minds. At they end of the day, they just wanted Taehyung to have someone to make music for.

Now it was late at night and since everyone basically banned him from his phone, he had to watch a movie instead. The movie was good though so he was fine with that. There was a knock on the door so he paused the movie.

"Come in Kookie." He said. Jungkook opened the door and sat on Taehyung's bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I may have forgotten to mention that I was leaving on Friday and won't come back till sometime in January." He said. Taehyung smiled.

"Oh I know. Don't worry, my bags are already packed and everything." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook gave him a confused/amused look. Taehyung laughed.

"I want to go and meet your parents too! Unless you don't want me to come. I'm sorry I should have asked first. Are they mean? Are they not going to accept? I could be such and idiot s.. "

Jungkook cut off Taehyung's random mumbling of embarrassment. When he pulled away, he looked Taehyung right in the eye.

"I'm sure my parents would love to meet my wonderful boyfriend." He said.

I must have forgotten to mention this. Yep that's right. Are favorite wishing-to-be couple is now a real couple and boy are they just the cutest little things.

Taehyung hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Kookie." He said. Jungkook scrunched up his nose.

"And I think it'll be a good little break to let this cool down." Jungkook reminded him.

"I told you guys I could handle my own problems. You guys didn't have too." Taehyung pouted.

"Of course we will. You're their best friend and you're my adorable boyfriend. We have your back Taehyung. Not to mention this might be all my fault anyways." Jungkook mumbled that last part.

"But before we leave, I have a special present to give to my hyungs. It's the least I could do." Taehyung says.

"Don't worry, we can save that for another chapter. It's late Taehyung, we should be cuddling right about now." Jungkook teased, knowing how much the other loved cuddling. It's the cutest way of showing affection he would say.

Taehyung gasped and hit Jungkook until he was up and getting ready for bed. With showers out of the way, all that was left was an excessive amount of cuddles.

Taehyung clinging to his boyfriend like a koala while sleeping soundly. That's it. That's the tweet.

"Goodnight cutie." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Goodnight farthead." Taehyung said returning the kiss.

"I am not a farthead. Call me something cuter or I'm not cuddling you anymore." Jungkook threatened. Taehyung groaned.

"Ok, my sweet little bubble gum drop." Taehyung spoke.

"Too cut but I'll take it." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung gave him another kiss before they went to sleep.