14

Jungkook opened the door that was left unlocked for him. He set his things down. He called out for Taehyung and got no answer.

He was happy to find that there was dinner made for him. He was grateful but wasn't exactly hungry right now.

"I can have this for lunch tomorrow." He said putting it in a bowl he found. He made his way upstairs but stopped when he found Taehyung writing furiously. He proceeded to rip the page out, crumble it up and throw it on the floor.

Jungkook knocked on the door. Taehyung looked up and sighed.

"Hey." Jungkook greeted. Taehyung took off his headphones and greeted Jungkook back.

"I was just passing by and I saw you. Are you alright?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung ran his hands through his hair which was messy from doing exactly that.

"If I'm being honest, no." Taehyung admitted.

"Well what's wrong?" Jungkook asked him. He sighed again.

"I'm writing my next album and it freaking sucks. If I don't write this album in three months, with choreo and everything recorded in three whole months, then my manager is going to lose his job. I wanted to say that it wasn't fair that he has to pay the price for my misdoing but instead he lashed out on me and basically said he didn't have faith in me. He said if I really cared, I needed to get off my ass and do something for a change and to stop acting like a child. He told me to grow up." Taehyung said.

"So now I'm trying my best to think of some ideas for my newest album. It's a full album as well and it needs to have at least 7 songs. In three months!" Taehyung said now scribbling angrily and then ripping the paper out and throwing it on the floor.

"Man, that sucks. If it's anything to you, I will be willing to help you." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him.

"How?" He asked quietly.

"If you need it, I can make the beats for you." He said.

"I need a song to make a beat to." Taehyung mumbled, now doodling.

"Then I can help you find an inspiration and make the beats for you." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Will you really? I mean, you don't have to." Taehyung said. Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair making him laugh a little.

"Yes. Of course I will." Taehyung sighed before smiling at Jungkook.

"Thank you. Sorry for keeping you up though. It's late. You should get to bed." Taehyung said once he caught a glimpse of the time. Jungkook scoffed.

"You're the one that should be in bed. You're the famous one here." He said. Taehyung laughed at that statement.

"Yeah I guess so." He said. Jungkook turned around.

"Hey so about that berry shampoo..." He started. Taehyung gasped.

"I was wondering where that went! I knew it smelt familiar!" Taehyung punched Jungkook in his arm.

"You're not angry that I used it are you?" Taehyung shook his head.

"I'll buy you another." Taehyung went wide eyed.

"No way. You'll be surprised how expensive my shampoo is." Jungkook scoffed.

"Wow, you didn't have to flex on me like that." Jungkook said.

"Who else do you know pays 40,962 won (35 USD) for some shampoo?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook laughed loud at that one.

"I can splurge a little bit. Plus it's my favorite shampoo ever." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded.

"I understand why." He says. They both laugh at that one. Taehyung stopped in front of his room door.

"Well good night then. If you need anything I'm right here." They chuckled a little.

"I'm going to help you with your album, I promise." He says.

"I believe that. Good night Kookie!" Taehyung beamed making the other smile.

"Good night Tae." They both went into their rooms. Taehyung grabbed his phone and looked at it. He decided on one thing. He picked up the phone and dialed his manager. He wasn't quite ready to apologize yet but he at least wanted to be on somewhat better terms.

After several rings, he finally picked up.

"Do you not realize how late it is? Why are you still up? What do you want?"

Taehyung bit his lip at the tone of voice he used. He was obviously annoyed and angry with Taehyung still.

"W-what time are you coming tomorrow?"

"Taehyung are you serious!? It's like 11 at night and you called me to ask what time will I be there tomorrow? I'll be there around 12 in the afternoon. Good night."

Taehyung scoffed, as Jimin had hung the phone up. He threw it away from him as he got ready for bed. He showered before climbing into his bed.

"I don't owe him anything, if anything he owes me an apology. He's the one that lashed out on me."

Taehyung thought to himself, trying to convince himself that he was not the one at fault here. He cuddled into his pillow and fell asleep almost immediately.