7

The next morning, Jungkook woke up to the sound of someone speaking loudly. The house was huge and boy did it have an echo. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he followed the voice, only wanting to take a little peek.

He saw Taehyung's manager yelling on the phone. He hung up angrily and sighed dramatically.

"Taehyung!" He yelled, still not noticing Jungkook standing there.

"I'm here. Oh, good morning. Sorry if he woke you." Taehyung said passing the boy. Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh no actually. It's fine. I was hungry anyways." He said.

"You can make you anything you'd like. If you want to order something, I can give you my card number." Taehyung said.

"Wha- no way. I'll just make me something to eat. It's fine." Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles and nods.

"Oh wait. I forgot something." He ran back up the stairs. Jimin watched as Taehyung disappeared out of sight before looking at the raven haired boy.

"You. I don't know who you are but what do you really want?" Jimin asked accusingly.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I know how this goes. You're only here to get something and then you're going to tell everyone. You're probably using him to your advantage. So I know your tricks and you can tell me what you're really here for." Jimin said.

"I just need a place to stay for three months. That's it." Jungkook said. Jimin scoffed.

"Do you need a hotel? I will happily book you one." Jimin says, pulling up a nice hotel and hovering over the book button.

"No! I don't want you to spend any money on me ok. I just want to stay here and I'll be out of your hair. I swear it."

"So why not book your own hotel?" Jimin asked.

"My check won't allow it ok." Jungkook sighs.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, now intrigued by the boy.

"It's just that, I'm trying to buy my own studio. I can't afford to pay for a hotel and save money for my studio." Jungkook admits, embarrassed. Jimin makes an O shape.

"The real question is, are you going to snitch?" Jimin asked, assessing him. He shook his head.

"Definitely not. He's helping me out big time. I owe him." Jungkook admits. Taehyung comes running back.

"Ok. I'm ready now. Let's go." He grabs Jimin.

"Oh!" He writes a number down.

"This is Jimin's number. Call him if you need anything." Taehyung said leaving the number for Jungkook.

"Ok. Thank you." Jungkook bowed as Taehyung and Jimin walked out the door. Jungkook decided on something simple. Pancakes and eggs were just fine with him.

He finished his breakfast and washed the dishes as he took a look around. The house was really clean and it was surprising that he didn't have any like.. maids or anything. Don't all rich people have them?

Jungkook heard his phone ringing. It was all the way in the room he was given. He trudged up the stairs to answer the phone.

"Omg! You're ok." Namjoon sighed into the phone.

"Yeah I'm ok. Was there anything you called me for?" Jungkook asked.

"Just wanted to make sure you're alive." Yoongi mumbled.

"Well I am. Bye." Jungkook hung up the phone. He could already imagine the lecture he was going to get for doing that. They hated it.

Jungkook made up his bed as he thought a shower would be nice. They bathroom had nicely folded towels and washcloths. A large bottle of berry shampoo stared back at him. He was very tempted to use it. Jungkook hoped that Taehyung didn't mind.

It smelled wonderful. Jungkook was sure this was his new favorite shampoo. Jungkook spent the rest of his time watching the big screen TV in the room he was given.