CHRISTMAS SPECIAL☃️❄️🌟🎄🎉🕎🎅🤶

Taehyung was so excited to give this gift to his hyungs. He's known how much they've struggled with this so he decided to help them out.

Jungkook was driving to the studio to go and get them. When they arrived, Taehyung squealed.

"I can't wait for you guys to see it! It's going to be the best thing you've ever seen! Yayyyy!" Taehyung screamed.

"Tell me what it is. I won't tell the others." Jin leaned forward. Taehyung whispered in his ear.

"No." He said. Jin pouted and Taehyung couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you sure you're not the grinch or something? You're supposed to be nice on Christmas. You're not getting anything. As a matter of fact, you're on Santa's naughty list." Jin scolded.

"Please, we all know Santa isn't real." Yoongi chuckled only to hear the saddened cries of the two maknaes.

"What?! Santa isn't real?" They asked. Yoongi went wide eyed. Namjoon shot him a glare.

"Noo, I mean yes! He is real." Yoongi said. Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Then why would you say something like that!" Taehyung asked. Yoongi couldn't believe this. Was his friends that were literally in their 20's still believe in Santa Claus?

Yoongi was at loss for words, stumbling over his sentences. That was until they burst out in laughter.

"Don't worry hyung, we know Santa isn't real. Just wanted to get you a little flustered, that's all." Jungkook said through laughter.

"Yep, you guys are the grinches of Christmas." Yoongi deadpanned. Soon they arrived at their destination. Taehyung was basically jumping out of the car before it even stopped moving. Jungkook would scold him about that later.

"Jimin hyung! How's things going?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, you just payed for a year of rent and it's all ours now." Jimin said smiling and holding out the keys to the place. Taehyung squealed and went to go and get his hyungs.

"You have to wear these." Taehyung gave them blindfolds. Jungkook and Taehyung guided them to the building. Taehyung couldn't keep his mouth closed about the surprise and ended up telling Jungkook, though he was also supposed to be surprised.

"Ok take them off!" Taehyung said happily.

"Merry Christmas!" He shouted and handed Yoongi the keys. They looked up at the building. They couldn't believe it.

"This isn't ours because you didn't buy this."

"Oh yeah I did. As a matter of fact, I own this building. After a year, it'll be all yours Yoongi hyung." Taehyung said. The next thing he knew, he was being engulfed in a huge hug. For someone who doesn't like skinship (though we know that's a lie), this was a lot of skinship.

Taehyung had went and bought them a new studio. Bigger than the last one since he knew they couldn't get renovations added to the old one. So he just got a new and improved one.

Namjoon and Seokjin also joined in on the hug. Taehyung hugged them back.

"Don't cry guys. Yoongi hyung, open this baby up." Taehyung said excitedly. Though there were no decor of anything, it was spacious. It was perfect.

"And any designs you want, just call and order and charge it to my card." Taehyung said. He was more than willing to go broke for his friends. It was Christmas, the season of giving and he wanted to give them what they've wanted for a long time.

They exchanged more hugs and few tears. They were so grateful for this wonderful gift.

"I want to be here everyday. You got the wonderful designer, Seokjin on your hands so I know this place will sparkle!" Taehyung screeched.

"We got you a gift too." They said. Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"Where?" Taehyung said happily. Jimin smiled.

"We asked them to bring him here."

"You got me a new boyfriend?" Taehyung asked suddenly not liking his gift that much.

"What? No idiot." They said. Jungkook was next to him and whispered in his ear.

"I'm gonna punish you for saying that." He said, clearly jealous.

"I was joking baby! I love you and only you. Though I'm not going to be picky and would accept any punishment you give me." Taehyung winked.

A car pulled in and a nice couple came out, holding a little fluff. Taehyung gasped.

"Hi! We're the Choi's." They introduced themselves.

"This is a little puppy that this young man over here asked for. Don't worry, he's a put breed and he's about 2 weeks old. We hope you take good care of him."

(A/N no Taekook story would be complete without Yeontan)

Taehyung squealed with happiness. The couple bid them goodbye after giving away the little puppy.

"You got me a dog!" He said happily. Taehyung always wanted a dog but he was afraid that it wouldn't fit with his schedule. He was always busy and having a dog was probably not this best option. But his friends persuaded him into doing this, saying they would doggy sit if he ever needed it.

They all exchanged another hug.

"I love you guys so much!" Taehyung said. They returned his words.

"Merry Christmas you guys."