39

LATER THAT NIGHT

Taehyung took a breath. He was on stage in a few and soon everyone will know. He planned to perform some tracks from the old album, his new tracks but he planned to sing his title track when he finally revealed himself.

It was something out of a book really. It made Taehyung laugh a little.

"How would you like your hair Taehyung?" He looked in the mirror.

"The wig please." He said. Hayoung gaped at him.

"What, are you crazy?" She asked. He nodded.

"Maybe just a little." He laughs a little. His nerves are shaken up a bit. He had sent tickets to his hyungs and even managed to send one to Jimin though they weren't on talking terms. He missed his best hyung.

"You're on in 5!" They say. Taehyung looks over himself. Tonight is going to be his last night as Yesuel and he was going to make it good.

Yesuel greeted everyone before starting her performance. Jungkook was there in the front row, watching Taehyung's every move. A part of him wanted to leave because clearly this was still Yesuel but the other part said to stay.

So he did. He stayed and watched Taehyung's whole performance. He felt a sense of pride. The venue was in tears as they cheered on their favorite artists.

The whole atmosphere changed after Yesuel's last song. It was time for the last three performances.

"This first one. BEST FRIENDS DON'T GIVE UP. I dedicate it to my manager, and yes he's still my manager because I said so. If he's here tonight, I hope he's listening well. I'm sorry hyung." Yesuel says.

Everyone listens to the beautiful voice echoing through the venue. It was a meaningful song. The emotion was so intense, that everyone was crying. The high vocals hitting their hearts, the lyrics doing that even more.

When she was was finished, everyone clapped and cheered her on. She smiled and bowed to the crowd.

"T-thanks! Ah, I'm crying aren't I?" She said. She wiped her stray tears as she got ready to explain the next song.

"Now this next one is just as important to me. I was an idiot to somehow let this person leave my life. He made it so much more better for me and yet I just let him leave." Taehyung searched the front row until he saw the other. They locked eyes for a moment until Taehyung looked away.

"When I see him again, I will tell him, I LOVE YOU."

They cheer before quieting down and listening to the song. Taehyung had locked eyes with Taehyung through the whole thing and Jungkook was just staring back. He was amazed. Taehyung was just so amazing.

Feelings. The feeling the song was giving off. It couldn't be described as nothing else but love. The romantic atmosphere made everyone melt. Yesuel's special someone might be here they thought.

By the time it was over, some of the couple's were clutching to each other and others were sobbing because of how beautiful it was. Seokjin was doing both. Clutching to Namjoon and wailing loudly.

Jungkook ignored him as he focused back on Taehyung.

"Now this is the most important part. Quite possibly the most shocking as well. I'm so nervous." Taehyung chuckles.

"Don't be Yesuel!" They crowd screamed. The atmosphere turned serene. Things were going to happen.

"I hope you guys know that I love you all so much. You've helped me achieve my dreams. You stuck with me at times where I was ready to give up but you guys encouraged me to keep going so I did. That's why, I don't think it's fair. I don't think it's fair for you to continue to support me when I'm not being completely honest with you guys."

Everyone whispers among themselves as their on the edge of their seats. A staff member runs on stage and gives the boy a wipe as they clean his face. Makeup is off and Taehyung chuckles.

"Thanks Hayoung." He tells her.

"Do I look good?" He asks. The crowd cheers and he chuckles. He quiets them down.

"I also have to get rid of these." He says taking out his contacts.

"Thank you. Thank you so much! This is the end of Yesuel. I just hope you know that I'm still the same. You can hate me for lying to me or you can support me. Whatever is the outcome, I deserve it."

With shaky hands, Taehyung reaches up, pulling his hair off (A/N That sounds funny lol). Gasps and even a few screams can be heard as his wig drops to the floor.

Chatter arises faster and people are in shock. They can't see the face of the person standing on stage. Suddenly he sits up and they all gasps again.

"IT'S A BOY!" They scream.

"Yesuel is a boy!" They say in horror.

"Yesuel is Taehyung!" His hyungs in the front row scream. They look in shock.

"M-my name is Kim Taehyung. Yesuel has only been a persona I've hidden under s-since debut. I choose to be Yesuel b-because I wanted to make everyone happy while a-also achieving my dreams. The companies I auditioned f-for, all told me no because of my gender. So my a-awesome manager, had this idea. He told me it w-was going to be fine. I wanted to do it. I wanted to g-go along with it. I needed to s-share my messages and dreams with you guys. I j-just hope you know, that no matter what, I'm still the same Yesuel you fell in love with. I love you, Suelies. I'm asking for one more thing please. This is the last song of the night."

They started the music up and Taehyung was gracious to stop having to put strain of his voice. He took to using his real voice. It fit well with the song. Everyone listened.

It was kind of hard to be upset with this beauty playing in front of you. Half of the crowd wasn't even mad. They were grateful and happy that this person trusted them with all his being. Lights started coming on as they cheered for his performance.

"And I'm just.. the idol in women's clothing."