9

It was quiet when Taehyung got home. Maybe the other had fallen asleep.

"Uh, Jungkook?" Taehyung called out. It was silent before he heard footsteps descend the stairs.

"Oh so you are awake. Hi Jungkook." Taehyung greeted him.

"Hi Tae." Taehyung removed his jacket and set his bag down.

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" Taehyung asked, assessing the boy. He shook his head.

"I didn't get around to it." Jungkook said sheepishly. He may have been a little too engrossed in the show he was watching to really think much about food.

"Oh well good. I didn't know what you would like. I bought some gamjatang. If you don't like it I'll order you something else, or I could cook for you or.." Jungkook took the bag from Taehyung.

"I like it. Thank you. Don't worry Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled at the boys reaction. Taehyung laughed a little at the embarrassing situation he was in.

"Hey Taehyung. We always eat dinner together at my house. Do you want to eat dinner with me?" Jungkook asked turning a little red. Taehyung had planned to shower but if Jungkook wanted to eat together then sure.

"We could also talk." He says. Taehyung nods as he kicks off his shoes. They sit at the table while Taehyung warmed up the soup since it had started to get cold.

"Thank you." Jungkook reached for the bowl. Taehyung nodded in acknowledgement. He too, took his bowl and sat across from the other boy.

"So um, can I ask you a few questions?" Jungkook said keeping his eyes on his bowl. Taehyung told him he could.

"So um, what would you prefer me to call you?" Taehyung laughed at the question.

"Taehyung, but I like Tae better." Taehyung giggled. Jungkook couldn't help the chuckle as they laughed a little.

"Another question. How did this Yesuel thing come about? It's been a really interesting question." He said.

"Well, I wanted to become an idol. At the time though, no one accepted me. They said it was because I wasn't a woman. My manager though, he told me he had lots of faith in me and that he was willing to be my manager. We did some talking and we decided to change my physical appearance. That's where Yesuel came from. I'm still Kim Taehyung though. Just under a different persona." Taehyung explained. Jungkook nodded.

"Is it hard? To be an idol and a woman even though you're not?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

"It's kind of exhausting and for me it's also scary. I'm afraid of something like this to happen. For me to be exposed like this. It would really hurt me. I just want to share my passion for music and this was the only way to do it was by this. The world will probably hate me and make up some crazy rumors bringing even more hate. I'm afraid that I won't get to share my music with everyone else. It'll hurt to lose all of this with just a simple mistake." Taehyung explained.

"I'm sure it'll suck. Big time." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"The being an idol part has it's ups and downs. You practice for hours on end because you don't want to make a mistake. Practice, practice, perform, practice, interview, practice, practice, showcase etc. It gets repetitive but it's worth it. I get to see so many new things and meet so many new fans. It's all worth it in the long run."

Taehyung had a bright smile on his face and it amazed Jungkook by how passionate he was about this. Most people did it for the money but Taehyung, he did it because of passion. A passion to make people happy with the love of music. Passion. Jungkook would be lying if he said it didn't inspire him even more.

"You're awesome, you know that?" Jungkook said. Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"How so?"

"Well it's amazing. You're stage presence, your music. And now that I kind of have a deeper look, it makes it even more amazing. You're awesome Taehyung."

Taehyung blushed at he compliment. He put his head down to hide it.

"T-thank you Jungkook." Jungkook hummed. They finished up their meals and chatted just a bit more. Soon after Taehyung had to dismiss himself.

"I should go get ready for bed now. I have an early day tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, well then. Goodnight Tae." Jungkook watched as the boys smile grew big.

"Goodnight Jungkook. Make sure you rest well. Eat properly too. I advise no late night snacks. If you need anything I'll be down the hall." Taehyung says before slowly making his way up the stairs.

"Goodnight." He whispered as he continued the slow walk up. Jungkook chuckled a bit. Taehyung ran up the stairs. Was Taehyung really acting this way over a compliment? He gets them all the time, but this one made him feel different. Better in fact.

"Calm down. It's just a compliment jeez. You get them all the time." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he splashed cold water in his face to defuse the blush.

Soon after, he took a shower and got ready for bed.