24

"Hey hyung?" Jungkook called to Jin who was sitting there with him. The other two had went to go look at catalogs. Withing those few weeks, they boys decided that they wanted to get a renovation to the studio.

They wanted a larger room added so they can turn it into a recording studio. It would be better for the buisness and could increase the money they make.

Jin had decided to stay behind with the younger since he didn't really like having him alone. It was just the way he was.

"Yes Kook?" Jin asked. This was weird to Jungkook.

"So like, how do you feel when you're in love? Or well you think so?" Jin grinned and jumped up.

"You're in Love!? Is it... Taehyung!?" Jin asked, pinching the youngers cheeks. He swatted his hands away, face red.

"I didn't say him nor did I say I was in love. I just think it's a possibility." Jungkook defended. Jin laughed but he sighed as well.

"Love. It's really something, I can tell you that. It makes you feel like you're walking on air you know? The iconic heart beating. It makes you want to worship the person that makes you feel this way because, it's a good feeling to be in love."

Jungkook leans in close as he listens.

"Is that why you're always clinging to Namjoon hyung? You act like you worship him in real life. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a Joon shrine at home." Jungkook laughed.

"That's what love does to you and don't mention my shrine." Jungkook stopped laughing and Jin was the one laughing now.

"Sometimes I feel that way. I didn't think of love but I sort of started to feel that way when I first met him." Jungkook admits.

"Ohh, that's Soulmate Culture."

"What's that?" Jin gaped at him. He kept his comments to himself as he explained.

"It means you met the one for you, only you and forever for you. Some people don't always find them. You're just really lucky to meet them at the first try."

"It's not my first try. I dated someone when I was Busan." Jin claps.

"That makes this much easier. Did you feel that way with him?" Jin started.

"Not like the way I'm feeling now. All I have to do is think about him and my insides feel all mushy and stuff. I felt.. ok when I was dating Busan boy."

"That's because you like him but LOVEEE Taehyung." Jin sang. Jungkook wasn't in the state to deny it because it was hitting him like a truck. Jin just may as well be right.

"No I said I think that's what I'm feeling and I told you that it wasn't Taehyung. I'm done talking to you." Jungkook said. Jin hit him in the head.

"You brat." He said. Jungkook snickered. Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Kookie! I need another beat made asap!"

"What happened Tae?" Jungkook asked, worry clearly etched across his face.

"Jimin is being a grouch and told me that the beat didn't fit that good and he basically bullied me so in order for me not to be a victim of his bullying, I want to request another beat get made. Please." Taehyung said. Jungkook chuckled and agreed to it.

"I can't stay though." Taehyung pouted.

"Then you'll have to leave the song with me."

Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to view it yet but it was an emergency.

"Promise not to view the other songs ok?" He promised and Taehyung hugged him before rushing back outside.

"Thank you Kookie!" He waved bye to which Jungkook returned it.

"That's more than being in love. Kook, you're whipped." Jin said in awe. Jungkook pushed him away as he sat down to work on the song for Taehyung. He didn't want to let him down.

Jungkook tried to tune out the song Jin was singing about Jungkook being whipped for Taehyung. That was until Jin mentioned something about Kook 'bottoming'. Jungkook whisked around.

"That's a lie and you know it hyung." He threw a pen at him. Jin laughed until he was begging Jungkook to take him to the doctor cause he was sure one of his lungs just combusted.

"Then die."

Another smack to his head.

"The disrespect!" Jin shook his head and Jungkook focused back on making the beats for Taehyung.