20

"Taehyung. Be quiet."

"I'm sorry. It's scary though."

"You're free today right?"

"Yes but still. I'm not so used to sneaking out."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. If anything you can blame it on me."

"Of course I'm going to blame it on you."

"See, we're here anyways."

Jungkook announced that they finally arrived at their destination. Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times. To be honest, when Jungkook said he knows this 'magical' place that helps you relax, Taehyung was not expecting to be in an empty field.

"Oh we are?" He asked. Jungkook nodded.

"Yep. I come here all the time, especially when in need of relaxation time." He said. Taehyung nodded as he followed Jungkook. The other had brought a back pack in it. If Taehyung wasn't scared that Jungkook was going to murder him, he definitely was now.

Fortunately, Jungkook only pulled out a blanket. He set it under a tree that provided cool shade. When he finished, he looked to Taehyung and patted the spot next to him.

"It may not look like nothing special but it truly is relaxing. It's even better when the sun sets." He smiles. Taehyung nods and tries his best to find the beauty in the empty field.

Maybe it was because it drowned out the sound of the busyness of Seoul. Maybe it was because it was quiet and peaceful here. Either way, Taehyung would admit that it did give him a feeling of relaxation.

Jungkook was eating a sandwich while Taehyung took revelation in his surroundings. Jungkook peeked up at him. It was still weird to think that this was the amazing idol that was popping up on charts left and right and stayed there for months. Also to think that that amazing woman was also this ethereal man.

Jungkook sat up and watched Taehyung. He wrote something down quickly before taking it away. He caught eyes with Jungkook.

"What!?" Taehyung asked with a hint of amusement. Jungkook turned his head.

"Nothing. Are you enjoying your self?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Yes! I swear I need this." Taehyung says.

An idea popped into Jungkook's head. He laughed as he stood up. He held out his hand to Taehyung only to earn a confused look. Jungkook laughed.

"Come on. I want to take you into the woods over there. I'm sure there's an opportunity to see a deer.. if that's something you like, want." Jungkook asked, starting to get embarrassed.

Taehyung's eyes lit up. He wanted to see a deer. He nodded and grabbed Jungkook's hand. He trusted Jungkook. They left their stuff there and followed each other into the woods.

"I want to show you a few things." Jungkook tells him as they walk quietly. Taehyung follows getting a little excited. He's focusing on where he's going until he bumps into Jungkook. He shushes Taehyung and Taehyung follows his eyes.

He gasps in awe upon seeing a doe! She's beautiful. He watches as she drinks from the water. It felt like something out of a fairytale.

He gasped when he saw a little baby run up to her. It was so cute. Taehyung felt as if he could die! He smushed his cheeks to keep from squealing from a cuteness overload.

It was like a little family. A male deer (aka buck) joined them and they left with that. When they were gone Taehyung screamed.

"OMG IT WAS SO FROEKAING ADORABKE LIKE I RELAYL COULDNT SIT JERE AND FUNCTIONF PROPERLY BECAUSE OF HOW CUTE THEY WERE!!!! SID YOU SEE THAT KOOKIE!! IT WAS ACURE LITTLE FAMILYA ANX OMG O FHINK IM HAVINF A STROKS FROM THE CUTENSEE OVERLOAD AJSMMSKSJDKEKLS!"

Jungkook laughs at the others life crisis right now. He drags Taehyung's hand and leads him deeper in the forest. This should be perfect timing. He drags Taehyung through another brush of leaves before situating him in front of a clearing of flowers.

Taehyung gasps. He points to them like a kid in a candy store.

"Can I pick them!?" He asks. Jungkook nods. Taehyung immediately starts to pick them up. Jungkook follows his instructions as he points him around.

"Kookie! I need that blue flower over there." He points to it. Jungkook smiles as he goes and retrieves the flower for him. He watches Taehyung tie the flowers together. All while eyeing Jungkook.

"Finished!" He holds it up. It was a flower crown. A beautiful purple flower in the middle. Jungkook looked at with awe.

"This is for me?" He asks. Taehyung nods and gestures him forward. Jungkook bends down as Taehyung puts it on his head. Jungkook suddenly works quickly, picking flowers after flowers. Taehyung watched and helped in any way he could.

"I made one for you." Jungkook holds it out. It looked like trash. Taehyung didn't care though. He gladly accepted it and smiled brightly.

Jungkook dragged them out of the small forest before it got too dark. He needed Taehyung to watch this. When they reach the field again, Taehyung notices the sun setting. It was beautiful. The empty field felt so... Alive!

It felt like he was in an ocean of colors. They reflected over the field, the many different colors. It was nice. Taehyung sat and ate something while watching the sun set.

"Maybe we should get going now. We might get in trouble." Jungkook said, wiping whatever dirt was was in him.

"Let me write down something first." Taehyung insisted. He grabbed his notebook and flipped to a new page. There he wrote down what was on his mind.

'Sometimes love is like an empty field. It's empty until you find the right person to show you it's beauty.'

Taehyung smiled as he and Jungkook walked back home.
-
Don't forget to comment. I want to know what you think and I love to read them. Don't forget guys!