25

"Tae, I finished it for you." Jungkook ran up the steps and threw Tae's 'Thinking Room' door open. Taehyung hugged him before grabbing the book out of his hand.

"Thanks Kookie. I knew I could trust you." Taehyung spins around in his chair as he checks with Jimin on dates where he's going to record this.

"So Tae, have you thought about you know, telling everyone about the whole identity thing?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually I planned to do it soon."

"How soon?"

"I don't know but soon. Not anytime this year or next, but maybe a few years after."

"That's not soon." Jungkook frowns.

"It doesn't matter. I'll tell everyone eventually." Taehyung says. Jungkook nods as he makes the room comfier for Taehyung, knowing the boy was going to be in here like, all night.

He just wanted what was best for the other.

"I'll make something to eat. I'll bring it when it's done."

"Ok, thank you." Taehyung shot him a smile as he then proceeded to get down his important dates to make his own schedule accordingly.

Tomorrow would be his last showcase in that area and then he'd have a free week of recording and have to alternate between that and Choreo.

He was thankful to have a good choreographer. Hoseok had called him the other day to tell him he knew the perfect dance for two of his songs. That would save them some time.

Jungkook made something with flavor but was still healthy enough. He remembered when Taehyung had told him that he was probably going to have to go on a diet again if he kept this up.

"Diets are no fun." He would whine but he complied to them. Jungkook wouldn't want him to subject to that. He cooled the bowl down before taking it to Taehyung.

"Here you go Tae. This is the last time I'll bother you." They laughed.

"Thanks Kookie and you're not bothering me at all." Taehyung said. He nodded before leaving Taehyung to be.

"Maybe I could watch that new movie?" Jungkook mumbled to himself. He decided that was the best option. Taking a shower and snuggling into bed, with a good movie playing.

He dozed off not too long after only to jump back up at around two in the morning. He stretched as he got out of bed and made his way down the hall.

Just as he knew, Taehyung was lying in an uncomfortable position on the chair. It was fairly cold and he didn't have a blanket. It'd be bad if he tried to perform after sleeping all night in that awkward position. Cramps everywhere.

He picked Taehyung up effortlessly. To him, the boy weighed nothing. As light as a feather. He carried Taehyung to his room. Luckily, Tae had already showered and changed his clothes or else Jungkook would have to do it. That made his ears start to heat up.

He set an alarm for Tae and cut the lights out as he left the other to sleep peacefully.

Now it was his turn to climb back into bed and try to get back to sleep.