Epilogue

Taehyung POV

But that was just my story. I wanted to tell everyone. I just wanted to tell the story of how I went from being the number one female trending Nationwide, to everyone's favorite male, still trending Nationwide. I mean, I'm just setting trends here.

I slammed my book shut after signing my name. With happiness radiating off of me like, whatever you think of, I ran down the stairs. Yeontan almost tripped me up but we both dodged each other just in time. His little tiny self following after me, tail just a wagging. It's adorable honestly.

"Kookie! Kookie!" I say watching the stairs, as to not trip. Instead I run right into him and knock myself on the floor. I groan at the pain.

"Sorry about that Tae. What is it?" He asked, helping me up. I lighten up a bit and grab what I wanted to show him.

"You see this! This is my book! MY BOOK! I just really wanted to share this with all my fans. I think they deserve to know all the things that even happened behind the scenes, aka my love story behind the scenes. Doesn't that sound romantic?" I say dreamily. He chuckles.

"Sure." He said.

"You're supposed to be excited." I say.

"Yes! That's sound awesome!" He says with more excitement this time. I smile. That's more like it.

"And I'm going to get it published and everything. That'll be awesome if it becomes a bestseller." I say.

"So this was your top secret new project that you've been working on?" Jungkook asked scanning through the book. I nodded.

He laughed. I pouted.

"Are you laughing at my story? Is it bad? I worked really hard on it." I said. He kissed my cheeks over and over until I laughed again.

"Nope. Its perfect, just like you." He says. I smile.

"Yep you're right." I say. He makes up something to drink and munch on since it was still pretty chill outside and we were still kind of celebrating the after Christmas party, though it was already the new year.

"I made hot cocoa and some cookies. Your favorite." He said. He grabbed some blankets and we cuddled on the couch while drink hot cocoa and eating cookies.

"Tae?" He asked. I hummed in response.

"I want you to read the story you wrote." He said.

"The whole thing?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Just read as much as you can Tae. I wanna hear your story." He says. I smile. We cuddled deeper into the couch and into each other before I opened up my book.

"Ok." I started. Clearing my throat and doing all the extra things people do when they read books before starting. Jungkook gasped when I cleared my throat for the umpteenth time. I laughed but eventually started.

"The Idol In Women's Clothing by Kim Taehyung."
-
That's it.
That's the end
Did you enjoy the book? I'm glad you did :)
Thanks for staying to read and leaving all the supportive and friendly comments. There was a time where I was just going to delete the whole book because I didn't like it. But I'm kind of glad I didn't because this has been another achievement for me and because of all of the wonderful things you guys wrote. I'm not going to make this long.
I just want to say thank you and I mean that with all my heart. Love you guys a bunch and I hope you have awesome holidays and and even better new year 💜
Don't forget to stay true to yourself!