32

A FEW WEEKS LATER

"I've been doing this for weeks now. Should I just tell him?" Jungkook whines.

"Do you want too?"

"Yes. Very much would like too."

"Then what's stopping you?" Jin asks.

"Literally everything. I'm afraid." Jungkook admits. Jin pats his shoulder softly.

"Tell him. If he rejects you, oh well. If he accepts, then yay!" Jin says. Jungkook thinks on it for a few minutes.

"You think so?" Jungkook asks.

"Of course. You could even set things up well too. You know, make it cute." Jin says. The hyungs walk in just at that time. Jin greets his Joonie.

"Ah hyung.. you're embarrassing me."

"Don't I always? Plus you love it." Jin grins. Namjoon huffs and turns away.

"Yah!" The scolding starts and Yoongi and Kook immediately put their headphones on and work back on their projects.

Jungkook was thinking majorly. He was afraid. He didn't mean to sort of develop feelings for Taehyung. It just happened. He felt as if this was where he belonged. He liked the others company. It managed to always put a smile on his face. Seeing him was enough to put a smile on Jungkooks face.

He didn't want to leave if it was up to him. He would much rather want to be there with and for Taehyung. He liked helping him. He made him feel.. important. It was such a good feeling.

It also felt as if they needed each other. Jungkook needed Taehyung. If he had never met Taehyung the way he did, he was sure he'd be broke. He had messed up when he came back to Seoul. He wanted out and wanted to leave immediately ending up in the not so well thought out plan of moving back to Seoul immediately.

He would have been flat broke. No money what so ever. He needed Taehyung. Only if it was for a little while. He had helped so much. Jungkook was able to save up his money. Of course he didn't mind splurging for Taehyung since the other helped him out a lot.

Jungkook also felt as if Taehyung needed him. Maybe it was true maybe it wasn't. The other seemed a bit out of place sometimes and Jungkook was there in the times that could have been crucial for him.

It was like they were.. made for each other in a way. Jungkook stopped thinking as he know his thoughts were going maybe a little too deep. His thoughts made it seem as if they were soulmates or something when in reality they were just friends. Good friends.

It was a while before Jungkook thought that it had gotten really late. He started packing things up. Namjoon and Jin had already left. They had some things they needed to handle to which Yoongi and Kook made a disgusted face at. They tried to assure them that that's not what's happening.

"Whatever. I don't care about your sex life. If you want to do IT then go and do IT. I could care less." Yoongi teased them. They left almost immediately after. That was a few hours ago though.

"Hyung? Don't stay too late." He said. Yoongi was looking at catalogs and typing on his computer. He hummed in response.

"Hyung I'm serious. I know how you are. Don't beat yourself up. At least go home."

Yoongi sighed and took off his headphones. He rubbed at his tired face. Jungkook had persuaded him to go home at least.

"Thanks Kook. I'll see you tomorrow maybe right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes hyung. Go home and get some rest. You don't have too come in tomorrow if you don't feel up to it. We understand."

"Thanks. I just might take that up." They laughed before going separate ways.

Jungkook couldn't keep Taehyung off his mind. That's when he decided that maybe just maybe. He was going to tell Taehyung how he felt. Tonight.