28

"I just got the memo. I would have told you if I knew earlier." Jimin apologized. Taehyung had already changed his clothes and had to change again because they had a meeting to get to.

"It's ok. I just hope we aren't too late." Taehyung assured him.

"What do you think it's about? Are we in trouble?" Taehyung bit his nail. Jimin grabbed his hand away.

"No we shouldn't be. You've been doing good. It's not anything bad."

"Ok just making sure. I want you to keep your job. I wouldn't want anyone else as my manager hyung." Jimin smiled brightly.

They arrived just a few minutes late but the CEO let it slide.

"I've called you two here to check up on the album progress. Tell me about it."

Jimin motioned to Taehyung.

"Well we already have the music and songs written. Jimin has someone working on the album art for us. I have just a few more songs to finish recording and choreography to do. After that, we'll be ready for the video shoot. We already planned out how that's going to go."

CEO nodded.

"I'm impressed. You two are working hard. A little over a month left and you two will be home free. Keep up the good work."

The two bowed at the compliment.

"Also one more thing. Taehyung you know I care about you right?"

"Yes sir."

"That's why it's been decided that you should go back to dieting." Taehyung looked wide eyed.

"O-oh? I thought.." He was stopped.

"We don't want you to lose that image. Don't worry. We'll manage your foods. It's going to be good, I promise. We just want you to maintain that figure of yours. Nothing too bad right?"

"U-uh no. I get it."

"Tae don't worry. You're not over or anything so don't you dare think that. They just want to make sure you don't lose that figure ok?" Jimin assured.

He didn't want Taehyung to think they were saying he was over. He knows how the younger boy gets. He patted his shoulder.

"I got your back ok? Don't worry Tae." Taehyung nodded.

"Well that was all I wanted to say. Good luck with the album and please refrain from eating foods we would not want you to eat. Park, I expect you to keep an eye on that." CEO stated.

"Yes sir." They were dismissed and kept the road to the recording studio. It was silent, dead silent and it was starting to worry Jimin.

"Hey Tae, you're not upset about what the CEO said right?"

"Uh, no. I'm not."

"You shouldn't be ok? He wasn't saying what you think he's saying. He just wants you to keep your image so you can keep being successful. Please don't think too much on that. I promise. You trust your hyung right?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Good. Don't worry Tae. Instead let's worry about getting this album finished. We're so close!" Jimin says excitedly. Taehyung smiles.

"Just a few more hours there and then we can go to the studio and you'll spend the rest of your time there ok?"

"Ok. I'm happy I get to see Hobi hyung!"

Jimin was happy to see the young boy happy again. They worked hard in recording the songs to finally get things finished.