26

Taehyung woke up too be met with the posters he hung up on the wall above his bed. It's his good luck charm he says.

"How did I get here?" He asked after realizing, he was sure he never came back to his room last night. He bit as his lips as he walked down the hall to Jungkook's room.

He knocked softly.

"Kookie? Are you up?" He asked loud enough for Jungkook to hear but low enough in case he was still sleeping. The door came open and Taehyung smiled.

"Morning!" He said. Jungkook returned it.

"D-did you take me back to my room last night?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh yeah, hope you didn't mind. You looked uncomfortable." Taehyung chuckled quietly as he felt a small blush build on his cheeks.

"Thank you." To break the awkward moment, Jungkook grabs Taehyung and hugs him tightly. He then proceeded to tickled the other.

"Ah Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed out hitting him. He laughs.

"You're welcome. Now come, I'm starving." Jungkook rubs his stomach.

"Of course you are, you muscle pig!" Taehyung claims, his eyes looking over the muscles extruding from the boy. Jungkook teasealy flexes them.

"Like what you see?" He smirked. Taehyung pushed him back.

"Nope." He walks away. Jungkook smiles that cute bunny smile and follows after Taehyung.

They resorted to pancakes. Mainly because it was quick and Jungkook claimed his stomach was going to collapse if he didn't eat within the next 30 minutes.

Taehyung was really happy to have this sort of time. He was even happier spending it with Jungkook.

Jungkook was trying his best not to burn them. It's not that hard, he's just a little rusty. He finishes them up and stacks them on plates. Taehyung reaches for it but Jungkook grabs it back.

"Nope I have to add something to it." He said. He opened the fridge and put whipped cream on top. Not a lot. He also added some strawberries, and a glass of OJ to Taehyung's liking.

"And there you go. Your favorite breakfast." Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed, his heart swelling.

"How did you know?" Taehyung asked with a smile still on his face. I don't think he hasn't stopped smiling since seeing Jungkook. Jungkook shrugged.

"When we talked about random things, that was just a small detail I remembered. Also, your fans really know you. They have a whole page dedicated to Yesuel and her favorite things."

Taehyung laughed feeling a bit embarrassed. They seemed to have everything about him down. He's really honest with his fans.

They eat and talk more. Jungkook was just happy that the first part of his plan was working.

Make Taehyung's favorite breakfast?

Check.

This was all part of his big plan. This was just one of the things Jin advised him to do.

"Oof. I have about 25 mins now."

"What is it?" Jungkook asked with a mouthful of food.

"Jimin hyung is coming to get me. I'm going to be recording the songs today. Thanks for making the beats for me. That gives me a lot more time." Taehyung said.

Jungkook took the dishes and washed them, giving Taehyung time to get ready.

The door came open and in walked Jimin, giving Jungkook a heart attack. He forgot that the manager usually walked into the house.

"How do you keep getting in here!?" Jungkook questioned.

"I know where Taehyung 'hides' his spare key. It's not that hard." Jimin said.

"You wanna know something? I said a lot of mean things about you kid. At one point, I was going to actively participate in your murder."

"Oh.. should I be scared?" Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"No not at all. I want to thank you. I should have never said those things about you. I'm grateful for you because, you're changing Taehyung. It's like he's a much more ball of energy. You're making him, happier. Thank you for that." Jimin compliments.

"Oh, you're welcome I guess." Jungkook laughs.

"I'm just glad he has more people he can trust in his cirlce. Having this kind of secret sort of cut him off from having long term friendships. Thank you for being that friend to him. He needed it."

Taehyung came back down and tugged on Jimin's arm.

"Come on hyung. I'll see you later Kookie. I want to watch that movie you promised to watch with me."

"Of course. I'll make popcorn and save your seat."

"Thanks Kookie. I'm glad to have someone like you."

Jimin nagged Taehyung out the door as Jungkook couldn't keep the goofy smile off his face. He was sure the muscles in charge of forming a smile were exhausted. It felt like he's been smiling since he's seen the other this morning.

"Taehyung. What have you done to me?" Jungkook mumbled dreamily to himself.