6

"Did you fall asleep in the bathroom or something?! You were gone for like 25 mins, the hell?!" Jimin asked upon seeing the idol.

"Jimin can we talk later? I should really get to signing." Taehyung said.

"I'm gonna kick your.." Jimin glared as he pushed Taehyung on stage.

"Sorry for the long wait. Things came up. I'll make sure everyone here still gets things signed." Yesuel tells them and they all cheer before lining back up.

Taehyung had to dip into his closing performance which was not going to happen anyways. Like he promised, everyone was signed. He made sure of it. He bowed and apologized profusely for the mishap.

Afterwards, Taehyung was quick to move, ignoring his managers nagging as he made his way to his dressing room. The stylists were all sitting on one side of the room, staring at the boy sitting on the other. Taehyung sighed in relief catching everyone's attention.

"Ta.. Yesuel? Do you know this boy?" Hayoung asked pointing to Jungkook who frowned a little.

"Uh yeah. Just a little bit though."

Taehyung slipped the wig off which shocked the stylists and Jimin who just caught up to Taehyung.

"What are you doing!?" Jimin yelled at him. Taehyung shrugged.

"Well he kind of knows already." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"He knows Yesuel? Taehyung? Yetandkakaks?" The shock was too much for Jimin as he took a seat.

"So we have to murder him?" He asked, everyone looking back at him in shock.

"What!? No!" Taehyung yelled.

"But this is ridiculous. He can tell the secret any time he wants to. We can't let him." Jimin says. Taehyung raised his hand, signaling for Jimin to stop.

"Don't worry. We figured things out. We made a deal." Taehyung says. Jimin scoffed.

"A deal!? A deal is not going to fix anything. After the deal is done with he could still tell everyone." Jimin threw glares at Jungkook who just sat there awkwardly. He seemed to sink into the chair under Jimin's glares.

"Jimin, can we please just drop this. I trust him." Jimin face palmed.

"Taehyung you trust everyone. You can't.. "

"Please just drop this. I can handle it ok? We made a deal. You wouldn't go back on your deal right... "

"Jungkook and no I wouldn't go back on a deal." The boy responds quietly. Taehyung nods.

"See. Now let's go. I'm starving." Taehyung pushed past him, Jungkook following behind. Jimin scoffed as he bidded the few stylists that stayed behind goodbye.

Jimin scooted in the seat across from the two.

"Do you have any like, luggage you need?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and asked if they could stop by the studio for a moment. Taehyung nodded as he changed the destination and they continued their ride.

The minute Jungkook walked inside the studio, his hyungs looked at him with awe.

"Dude you left for a fan signing and come back in a limo? What is this magic?" Namjoon asked, looking at the limo outside of their quaint little studio.

"It's a long story ok? I really can't explain it to you guys. I would if I could." He says grabbing his luggage.

"Are you getting kidnapped? Did you get in trouble with a gang or something? Is that your boyfriend!?" Yoongi asked with a small smirk.

"No! It's not my boyfriend or none of the other options. It's just a place I'm going to sleep for my time here. That's all." Jungkook explains that much to them. They nod at him.

"Don't stay up to late. I'll be back in like, two days ok? Make sure you get sleep and don't overwork yourselves." Jungkook says making sure they nodded at him before he left.

"Here. Let me help you." The chauffeur said, taking the suitcase from the boy and helping him put it in the trunk for him. Jungkook bowed gratefully.

The car ride was silent. The two avoided the glares of the manager as he scoffed every few seconds.

"Taehyung, you're impossible." Jimin mumbled.

They finally arrived at Taehyung's house.. mansion. Jungkook stared at the home in awe. He's never seen a house as big as this.

"Yeah it's huge right? And to think I live alone." Taehyung said as he grabbed his and Jungkook's things. Jungkook mumbled a thank you.

"Taehyung I swear. You better be up early tomorrow. I'm not kidding." Jimin said in his stern tone. Taehyung knew he was in trouble now.

"I'll get up early ok? Don't worry." Taehyung said. He wished them both a good night as he and Jungkook walked inside the house.

"Here let me show you your room. You're probably tired." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded as he dragged his things along and followed after the boy.

"Here you go. Don't worry, it's clean. No one uses it." Taehyung smiled. The room was huge.

"That's the smallest room I got." Taehyung said knowing that he was going to protest by the way he opened his mouth. Upon hearing that, Jungkook closed his mouth.

"Uh t-thank you. I really didn't want to pay for a hotel. I swear, I won't tell anyone your secret. Thank you." Jungkook said.

"It's nothing major. I should be thanking you." Taehyung laughed.

"Anyways. Have a good night. If you need anything, I'll be right down the hall ok. Good night."

"Good night." Jungkook waved him off. He closed the door to the room he'll be staying in. It was really nice of him to let Jungkook stay here and he was really grateful for it.