19

"Jimin I did it!" Taehyung squealed. Jimin looked at him confused.

"I got my album idea and I know everything I'm going to write. I have my concept and all that's left to do is write it now." Taehyung beams. Jimin smiles.

"Don't worry, we'll get the album together in no time." Jimin encouraged him. Taehyung smiled and nodded as he started scribbling down words on a paper.

"Do you think we can have the title track written by next week?" Jimin asked. Taehyung shrugged.

"I have showcases, interviews and all that stuff. It all depends on when I can make free time for myself." Taehyung retorts.

"Let me know. There's an open spot for next week that we can take to plan out a music video and all that." Jimin says clearing up spaces in the schedule.

Taehyung has once taken a peek at the schedule. He was surprised to see all this different colored tags with many different things written on them. It also surprised him how many were written for just one day.

"Ok here. I'll let you go. I'll be back, another meeting to get to. Be safe you." Jimin tells him. Taehyung salutes him as he goes inside.

"Hobi hyung!" Taehyung greets his sunshine of a dance instructor. Hoseok smiled his radiant smile before pulling Tae into a hug. Taehyung hugged him back with just as much love. Friendly love.

"Hobi, can we take a break today? I really need to write this." Taehyung holds up his note pad. Hoseok nods but agrees only after Taehyung promises not to say anything about a break.

"Did you figure out the concept?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Yep, and all with the help of my wonderful Kookie." Taehyung says. Hoseok is now intrigued.

"Kookie? You got inspiration from a baked goodie?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung laughed loudly before shaking his head.

"No, my friend's name is Jungkook but I call him Kookie." Taehyung explains. He mentions a few more details about the boy.

"And you're telling me that my best friend has been living with a strange man for a few weeks now and he's now just telling me this? Is this what friendship is to you?" Hoseok frowned, feigning hurt. Taehyung stood up and laughed.

"No no. It's not like that Hobi!" He tells him. Hoseok reprimands him for that statement.

"I didn't think it was a big deal~" Taehyung pouts. Hoseok crosses his arms.

"Oh yeah. Telling your best friend that you've been living with a stranger for a few weeks and he's going to be living there for a few more months is definitely not a big deal." Hoseok glares.

Taehyung apologizes and Hoseok sighs.

"Is he at least cute?" Hoseok stared into Taehyung's soul. Taehyung was a little taken aback from that question.

"W-what does that matter?" Taehyung asks, slightly starting to stray away from the topic. He grabs his notes and pen and stares at them.

"I'm going to set you guys up. Duh." Hoseok says. Taehyung shakes his head.

"We don't need any "setting up" ok?" Taehyung sends him a stern glare. Hoseok throws his hands up in defense, yet that mischievous smirk still displayed on his lips.

"I don't know Tae. I think you need someone to love." Hoseok says, spinning around.

"No. I am perfectly fine. I thought I told you I wasn't going to date anyone till retirement years!?" Taehyung says. Hoseok laughed.

"And that's why I'm going to set you guys up. At this rate, you'll be lonely for the rest of your life." Hoseok snickers.

"Well so be it." Taehyung mumbles, writing things on his notepad. Hoseok laughs.

"I'm going to be the number one shipper and do things to get you guys closer and pretend like it wasn't me." Hoseok laughs. Taehyung mocks him after throwing an empty water bottle at Hoseok's head.

"Yah! Hush your trap. I'm trying to work over here." He grumbles.

Hoseok laughs softly as he works on some moves he's been trying to get down. Hopefully people would want to include these in their choreo's.

Taehyung drowned out the sound of his hyung laughing and whisper shooting Taekook. He didn't realize it until he checked over his lyrics, that he had written something regarding Taekook. He rolled his eyes and erased it.

"Shut up hyung! I'm trying to focus here." Taehyung scolded. That was quite embarrassing. Luckily what he wrote remained to himself unless he thought otherwise. He tried his best not to let the olders words creep into his head.

In order to drown out Hoseok's words (they were making him turn red) ,he grabbed his headphones and popped them in. He let the music play while he continued to write the lyrics to his song.