8

"Don't let that guy get in the way of your career ok?" Taehyung nodded at his words.

"Don't let him ruin what you've built for yourself." Jimin says and Taehyung nods again.

"I won't." Taehyung assures him as he picks up his phone and scrolls through it. They were going to the studio.

"Is Hoseok hyung going to be there?" Taehyung asked. Jimin nodded. Taehyung cheered happily.

"Oh?" Jimin said. Taehyung peeked over to see what Jimin was viewing on that stupid iPad of his.

"Did you know that you have an album to produce by this day?!" Jimin asked showing him the memo.

"Yes." Taehyung said. Jimin was freaking out.

"And you tell me this now!? You didn't even start it did you?" Jimin asked.

"No. I've been trying though!" Jimin tugged on his hair.

"Taehyung, you're impossible. Now I'm going to have to be on you every second of the day. You have to make this album." Jimin said. If he would have known that being the manager of this kid would make him lose at least 15 years of his life, he would have been more cautious. Even though he was a brat, Jimin still loved him.

"Now I have to book some recording schedules and next week's schedule is going to be hell. And.." Taehyung drowned Jimin out as he tapped rapidly on his iPad and complained about dates.

He's been trying. He has a whole stack of draft papers but they didn't really stick with him. Taehyung was trying to find the inspiration that he needed. He wanted this album to come from the heart, to be true but he can't find anything to inspire him to produce a good album.

"We're here." The chauffeur said. He opened the door for Taehyung but Jimin disregarded everything as he focused on making another schedule. Taehyung didn't bother to mess with him. He could clearly see the crazy in his managers eyes and Jimin just might kill him today.

Taehyung grabbed his bag and headed inside.

"Tae!" Hoseok greeted his favorite dance client. Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"Hobi! I missed being here so much! The showcases were tiring." Taehyung said letting go of his hyung.

"It was tiring? Sure didn't look like it. I watched the fan cams. They were amazing Taehyung. Your moves were elegant and sharp at the same time. I'm proud." Hoseok complimented. Taehyung beamed at the compliment.

"I learned from the best." Hoseok smiled with pride.

"Yes you did." Taehyung punched his shoulder as he laughed.

"Ok let's see. We're supposed to be coming up with new choreo?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung groaned.

"Yea. It's going to be for my new album that I haven't even written the songs to yet." Taehyung says, pouting.

"It'll be alright Tae. What are you looking for, for the upcoming album?" Hoseok asked, trying to be of an assistance to Taehyung. He looked at Hoseok.

"I want it to be from the heart, something that fills people with, I don't know. I just haven't been inspired as much lately. I'm sure my inspiration would come soon."

"Well it's kind of hard to practice choreo to a song you don't have. Let me introduce some new moves to you. When you finish your writing, you might would want to include these in the choreo." Hoseok said. Taehyung got up and nodded.

"But first, recap the other choreo's." Hobi told him. Taehyung nodded as he listened for the song and got in position.

Things went well. Playback was smooth both times. Taehyung even got the chance to practice in heels. It was Hoseok's break now.

"You know where everything is. Just don't break anything. See you in a little bit." Hoseok told him as he grabbed his keys and started to somewhere so he can eat lunch for the day.

"Wherever you go, can you bring me something back too please?"

"Yes sure! Bye."

Taehyung played through the songs once more for good measure. A melodical song that hit spots in Taehyung that he didn't even know what's there. He started to move. Started to dance. He let himself move to the music as he let it wash over him, music notes guiding him. He got lost in the music.

Moving gracefully, with such light steps. He hit every beat perfectly. He didn't stumble nor hesitate not once. He was confident in his dance as he let the music take away any worry's he had, any stress. By the time the song was over, Taehyung felt calm and renewed. Dancing always made him feel as such.

Hoseok came back a while after bringing Taehyung's favorite dish back with him. Taehyung took it gratefully. The two did nothing but talk and practice just a few dance moves.

"Taehyung. It's time to go. You need to get home and write that album." Jimin said barging into the room only to begin his nagging.

"Hopefully you'll have at least a little something written. I could help you if you'd like me to?" Hoseok said.

"I'll keep that in mind. I'll see you later Hobi hyung. Jimin is starting his nagging again." Hoseok snickered before bidding Taehyung goodbye.

"I'll be back soon hyung." Taehyung waved bye before getting up and leaving.

"Jimin can we get something to eat? I'm really in the mood for gamjatang." Taehyung's mouth was watering at the mere thought.

"A hot bowl of gamjatang please." Taehyung asked, leaning over the counter like a little kid. She rung him up and he was going to pay before he stopped.

"Could you make that two please?" She nodded and added another one to the order. Taehyung paid, was given his food and now on his way back home.