12

"Ah there they are." The boss said with an annoyed tone. They bowed apologetically. 

"Traffic was terrible. Sorry about that. Can we continue on with the meeting?" Jimin asked, taking a seat, Taehyung following suit. They nodded.

"So, the main purpose of this meeting was to talk about your upcoming album yeah?" Taehyung nodded.

"I remember mentioning that weeks ago correct?"

"Yes sir." Taehyung nodded. He nodded as well.

"Now since I told you about it, have you at least started it?" He said.

"I-I attempted to try it but my ideas weren't sticking very well with me. I'm still looking for an inspiration." Taehyung said. He nodded.

"Well this meeting was to inform you of the need to produce an album. I told you early to get a head start but Taehyung we need this album do you understand?" He asked. Taehyung nodded again. He was sure his neck was going to fall off from nodding so much.

"Jimin." The manager perked up as he listened intently to the boss.

"I'm leaving this in your hands. If that album is not produced by the deadline, I'm afraid I'll have to fire you." He said sternly. Jimin went wide eyed.

"W-what? Why?" He asked. The CEO was looking a little angry now.

"I give you two the most lean way. Every single time it's album producing time, I can never get an album on time. You know I don't like things to be late. When I give you a date I expect you to follow it. I have to be more strict on these things." He says.

Jimin nods. Taehyung feels bad. He has to work even harder now to produce this album. Jimin was a great manager. He dealt with Tae and Tae has given him such a hard time, yet he still stuck by him. Jimin needed this job more than anyone.

Taehyung wanted so bad to protest because it wasn't fair. He knew he'd only make things worse so he said nothing. Instead they listened to how much they have taken advantage of the kindness he was willingly given and opted to be more strict.

"You have a deadline. I want choreography as well. I'm giving you three months, do you understand me." They nodded. That was that. They said nothing else as the CEO left the room.

Once he gone, Taehyung groaned in fustration.

"That's not fair Jimin! That's not fair." Taehyung said noticing the sad demeanor.

"It is fair. He's my boss, he pays me. If I don't do what he wants then he has all the right to fire me. Let's just hurry and make an album. If there's anything you need let me know." Jimin said. He grabbed up his things.

"That's not fair Jimin hyung." Jimin whisked around.

"Instead of complaining about how unfair it is, why don't you just go home and at least try and act like you're going to produce one." Jimin snapped at him. Taehyung was taken aback and then gaped at him.

"Are you saying that I'm not going to produce one at all!!?" He asked a little angry with the way his manager responded to him.

"Yes. Exactly. This will all be your fault." Jimin said.

"My fault!? How?" Taehyung asked. Jimin turned to him.

"I try my hardest with you. You're a procrastinator. It seems to me you don't care about things. You're like a child. If I didn't be on your case about it, it would never get done. I can't be like that anymore. Taehyung this is my job on the line do you understand? Help me out here. Could you stop acting like a child and grow up!?"

"Jimi.. "

"I don't want to hear it. Just go home and get off your ass and work. The least you could do." Jimin said turning his head and walking out, leaving a flabbergasted Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn't believe it. Was he really acting that way? He didn't mean too. That was just who he was. He decided not to think on it anymore. Instead he got in the car, which was an awkward ride since Jimin ignored him, and went to the studio instead.

He spent a few hours there and later went home. Jimin refused to accompany him to make sure he got home. That made Taehyung a bit upset. He didn't mean to make Jimin made. He just wanted to say that wasn't fair.

He got home and made something to eat for himself and Jungkook, since he had yet to be here. He huffed as he showered. He went to his room he had for times like this. It was a perfect place for thinking.

He sat down and stayed there as he put in some headphones and tried his best to find an inspiration.