42

MAJOR NEWS SUELIES! MAJOR NEWS SUELIES!
Written by: #1Suelie

If you recently been to Yesuel's concert, you probably already heard this news. But I think it's time for the official Suelie reporter to shine light on this.

It's been a crazy few days, Twitter has been buzzing with comments about Yesuel. She is actually a he! Like that's insane! Our favorite girl is actually a freaking boy!? Like I'm freaking out over here.

In the revealing speech, he's said he's done all of this because he had a dream he needed to achieve. So that just brings us into the major question, does he still deserve our support?

Most people are confused about this. They want to but their just really confused. It's all a big confusing lie.

Half of the Suelie fan base has said that they will support him due to it being his dream and people do crazy things to achieve their dreams right? Also because they liked the music and hoped that he continued making music because his voice is just as beautiful as Yesuel's.

Others think that this is crazy and should not be tolerated. They don't care about anything he has said about the situation and just want him off the stage and to be removed from the industry completely.

What are your thoughts?