31

Taehyung collapsed on the floor, tired and out of breath.

"That was.. intense!" He said through ragged breaths. Hoseok laughed.

"Sorry about that. I guess I got ahead of myself."

"You think?" Taehyung shot his choreographer a glare. They drank some water and took a break. Taehyung was really proud of himself. They had gotten two choreographies down and had only a few more to go.

"At this rate your album would be done in no time. That's good news." Taehyung gave him a thumbs up and took deep breaths.

Jungkook was proud that he didn't get miserably lost and had found the studio. It looked nice from the outside.

He walked in and took a look at the homely interior. He liked this. He kept this idea in mind in case his hyungs wanted some decor ideas.

"Can I help you sir?" Jungkook was a bit frightened at the sudden voice. He turned to see a nice looking lady just taking a seat in the front.

"Oh yes please. I'm here to see Taehyung?" Jungkook told her. She gave him a look.

"May I ask what for?"

"Oh! His manager sent me to bring him something to eat. I have the messages if .." She held up hand.

"No it's fine. I believe you. Come this way." He followed behind her. Jungkook took a peek into the rooms to see many people with their choregraphers practicing extremely hard.

She knocks on the door at the very end. He waited patiently.

A guy with red hair opens it and allows them in. (A/N red haired Hobi is the superior Hobi and that's on periodt. And Fake Love Hobi too. Gotta show my mans some love)

"Taehyung. Mr.. This man is here to see you." Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung jumps up when he sees the male. It was a surprise to see him here.

"Kookie! What are you doing here?" He asked with a happy look on his face. Jungkook smiled back.

"I wanted to bring you something to eat. To make sure you ate well." He pushed the bag of food into Taehyung's direction. Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm not very hungry right now." Before Jungkook could protest, Hoseok took it instead.

"I'm starving. I don't know about you guys." He said. He took it and set it up before he started eating. Taehyung laughed at his hyung.

"Tae you really need to eat ok? If it's calories or something you're worried about, I made it as healthy as possible. I also talked with Jimin and he told me that my choice of food was good. Can you eat? For me at least." Jungkook practically begged.

If Jimin said it was ok then Taehyung would eat it. He sighed and nodded.

"Ok. I'll eat." He says.

Taehyung knew better than to miss meals. Last time that happened, he passed out on stage. That was such a terrible moment. One was because he was in the hospital for a few days due to malnutrition, two because his company almost got in trouble because of his actions, and three because he had worried all his fans to death.

They were worried sick and all that was trending was #getbetterYesuel
When he was up and running again, he apologized and even promised he wouldn't do it again. Taehyung wondered if he still had the box of thousands of get well soon cards in his room.

They all sat down and Taehyung was in charge of introducing the two. Hoseok kept whispering and asking questions about whether or not this was the boy Tae always talked about. Taehyung would answer them then shoo him away.

Once they were done, Jungkook had to excuse himself.

"I'll walk you out." Taehyung jumped up. Jungkook agreed and they walked to the main lobby before Taehyung stopped Jungkook.

"Thanks. You didn't have to come all the way here just to care about me."

"Don't worry. I just want to make sure you're ok. You have to take care of yourself as well."

"Yeah I know. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just make sure you keep yourself healthy."

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in for a hug. Jungkook hugged back even though he was caught off guard.

"Thank you."

"Of course Taehyung."