30

Taehyung sluggishly walked down the stairs. He didn't seem to have the energy for anything this morning.

"I made some breakfast? Want some?"

"No thanks. I'm not hungry." Taehyung insisted.

"Humph. You're lying. You ate nothing last night and now you're saying your not hungry now?"

"What?! I'm not lying. I'm not hungry right now."

"Could you at least take a bite of something? Just to make sure I know you ate something."

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He ate a little of the food on his plate before pushing it away.

"I'm done. I don't want anymore." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded.

"Good. Make sure you eat well."

"Ok mom." Taehyung smirked to which Jungkook scowled.

"Jimin hyung will be here any minute now. I'll see you later ok?" Taehyung said leaving his things for Jungkook to use. Jungkook was busy on his phone as he mumbled a goodbye to Taehyung. It made Tae a little curious as to what made him that way.

He shrugged off the curious feelings and continued out the door.

Meanwhile Jungkook was texting his hyung.

Me
Ok what to do
I made him breakfast but he didn't want to eat it
I want him to eat though
I'm worried

THAT hyung
Well you can always bring him food to his place of work
It's always a cute gesture

Me
You know what
That might actually sound good
Thanks hyung
Tell the hyungs that I'll be there a little later
Thanks

THAT hyung
Of course Kook

It was decided that Jungkook was going to bring Taehyung's favorite food to his work place. The boy said he was going to the studio but unfortunately, Jungkook didn't know where that was.

Taehyung told him to text Jimin if he needed anything. He rummaged through the drawer to see where he had placed the paper.

"Ah yes! I got it." He says. He immediately typed the number into his phone.

Me
Is this manager Jimin?

Unknown#
Huh
Yes this is Jimin
Who is this

Me
It's Jungkook, Taehyung's house mate
I wanted to know the address of Taehyung's studio he goes too
He didn't eat breakfast this morning and I wanted to make sure he ate well

Manager Jimin
Oh ok thanks for telling me
I'll make sure he eats well

Me
No!
If you don't mind, I would much rather like to do it

Manager Jimin
I'm closer and it's not anything you should be worrying about

Me
I am making it something I should worry about
I care for Tae and I just want to make sure he's ok
That's all

Manager Jimin
Ok you seem adamant on this
You have to swear you won't disclose this information elsewhere or I will kill you

Me
Of course I won't

Manager Jimin
Ok
The studio is at..

Jungkook wrote that address down. He sent back a quick thank you as he figured out what Taehyung's favorite food was. He debated on whether or not he should buy it or cook it.

"It'll be more meaningful if I cooked it myself." He decided. He wasn't the best cook in the world but he was pretty darn close to the worst. He cooked everything slowly, not wanting to set the place ablaze.

He also didn't want the food to burn so he watched it intently. The best thing he had ever in his life cooked was Ramen. Ramen was his speciality and anything beyond that was a bit of a challenge.

He was cooking for three hours when he had finally finished. Cleaning was done and the food was packed away. Everything was good.

He typed in the address and had to call an Uber to take him there since it wasn't as close as he thought. He hid the key Taehyung had given him and locked the doors.