Chapter 14

~Your Pov~

I sat on a plane again waiting to land. Bella doesn't know what she's facing but I do. We finally landed as I try to rush out of the plane. 

I waited for my suitcase to come up as I was nervous if Bella has already face the Volturi. I grab my suitcase as I went to the airport's bathroom.

~Alice's Pov~

That scent was so familiar like an anglic scent the only one I've known belongs to Y/N. I drove faster wanting to see Y/N badly but to also stop Edward relieving himself to the humans. "Alice hurry up," Bella order as I went past the speed limit.

~Bella's Pov~

Alice honked at everyone trying to go through the crowd of people. While I watch the time it was almost twelve. I look up to see people wearing red capes. 

"Why are they all in red?" I curiously asked Alice as I was stressed out. "San Marco's Day festival. They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city. It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself," Alice explains. 

I look at the clock it was almost twelve a clock. I couldn't help but panic "We have five minutes," I told Alice as I ran my hand through my hair. 

"I know, Bella just breath," Alice tries to claim me down as she made a stop. 

I got out of the car looking at Alice "Bella, you're the only one he can't see coming. If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it," Alice explains as I couldn't know where he is. 

"Where do I go?" I asked Alice. "He'll be under the clock tower. GO!" Alice yelled as I ran through the crowd.

I push my way through as I kept running as I stop in front of a fountain. As the clock stricks twelve, I look across to see Edward slowly taking off his shirt. I couldn't let him go I jump into the fountain running across the water not caring my shoes are wet.

Edward took a step into the light as he started to sparkle as ran faster. "DON'T!" I yelled hugging Edward. 

"You have to move. Open your eyes. Look at me. I'm alive. You have to move" I told Edward as we started to move backward back inside.

Edward held me close as we saw two other vampires coming our way. "I won't be needing your services after all, gentlemen," Edward calmly told them as they came closer. 

"Aro wants to speak with you again," They said. "No rules were broken" Edward explains.

"Nonetheless, we should take this conversation to a more appropriate venue," One of the vampires explains. "Fine" Edward finally agrees. "Bella, why don't you go and enjoy the rest of the festival?" Edward orders me. 

"The girl comes with us," the other vampire order. "No. You go to hell," Edward angrily told them off.

The doors open to relieve Alice "Come on guys. It's a festival. You wouldn't want to make a scene," Alice happily said. "We wouldn't," They both said. "Enough," Another vampire comes in. 

"Jane," Edward mumbles under his breath. "Aro's sent me to see what is taking so long," Jane said irritated.

Edward held my hand as he finally puts on the red robe. We follow Jane going through the elevator as we enter a nice room. 

"Sister. They send you out to get the one and you bring back two. And a half," A young vampire spoke out which I'm guessing he's Jane's brother.

"What a happy surprise! Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending," Aro happily said taking Edwards hand. 

"They are so rare," Aro said as he gasps before speaking in Italian. Before looking back at me "Her blood appeals to you so much it makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be so close to her?" Aro curiously asked Edward.

"It's not without difficulty," Edward answers. "Yes, I can see that," Aro chuckles. "Aro can read every thought I've ever had with one touch. And now you know everything. So get on with it," Edward explains. 

Aro seemed in quite a shock only for a bit "You are quite a soul reader yourself, Edward. Though you can't read Bella's thoughts. Fascinating," Aro pointed out.

Aro took a few steps away from us "I would love to see if you are an exception to my gifts, as well. Would you do me the honor?" Aro curiously asked putting his hand out for me to grab. 

I gently gave Aro my hand as he started to read my thoughts. Aro slowly looks back at me "Interesting," Aro blurted out loud. I look at him "Hmm I see nothing," Aro said looking a bit disappointed. 

"I wonder if...Let us see if she's immune to all our powers. Shall we Jane?" Aro order Jane as Edward ran towards Jane "NO!" Edward yelled "Pain," Jane casually said.

Edward started to groan as I saw how much pain he was in. I couldn't see this anymore "Stop! Please! Stop!" I pleaded as Jane's brother stopped me. "Stop! Just stop hurting him! Please! Please!" I pleaded once again. 

Aro slowly looks at Jane "Jane?" He called out her name as she stopped.

"Go ahead my dear," Aro told Jane as she smiled "This may hurt just a little," Jane said as I knew what she was going to do. I waited but I didn't feel any pain "Remarkable! She confounds us all," Aro happily said before turning serious. 

"So what do we do with you now?" Aro asked as I was afraid I didn't know what to do.

Until I remember what Y/N told me "Y/N," I whisper under my breath waiting for her to come. "You already know what you're going to do, Aro," One of the leaders of the Volturi spoke out. "She knows too much. She's a liability," The other Volturi leader spoke out. 

Aro sighs "That's true. Felix?" Aro order Felix to turn me around but Edward flips me back attacking them. 

"Where are you?" I whisper again as one of the vampire forces Edward to face Aro. "Please! No! No! Please, please! Kill me! Kill me! Not him," I pleaded as Aro slowly made his way towards me.

"How extraordinary. You would give up your life for someone like us. A vampire. A soulless monster," Aro in total shock. 

"Just get away from her," Edward yells. "You don't know a thing about his soul," I told Aro off as he spoke Italian. 

"This is a sadness. If only it were your intention to give her immortality," Aro told Edward as he came closer. "All this won't be necessary Aro," I turn around to see Y/N!

~Your Pov~

I hurried to the Volturi as I was guided by Jane into a room to see Bella, Edward, and Alice. "All this won't be necessary Aro," I spoke out walking into the room. 

"Ah Y/N what a pleasure to see you again," Aro took my hand giving a kiss before staring at me in shock. 

As everyone in the room kept quiet."Now I understand why you said 'this won't be necessary' my dear," Aro happily said before facing Bella. "Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal Isabella. Go now," Aro turns around to face Edward. 

"Make your preparations," Aro told us. "Let us be done with this. Heidi will arrive at any moment," Marcus said tried with the situation.

"Thank you for your visit," Marcus smiles. "We will return a favor. I would advise that you follow through on your promises soon. We do not offer second chances," Caius explain to Bella and Edward. 

"Goodbye, my young friends," Aro happily said as I was about to leave with them.

"Y/N," Aro called out as I turned around "Dear please be carful seeing your future try to make the right decisions," Aro informs me as I nodded my head. "You may go," Aro happily said as I caught up with Alice, Edward, and Bella.