Chapter 29

~Your Pov~

"Y/N??!!" I turn around to see Hermione and Ron looking relived. "Where the bloody hell have you been?" Ron asked. "Long story but has the war started?" I asked as Hermione and Ron looked at each other.

"Not yet but we're happy your here to fight," Hermione said as I smiled. "I see Miss Y/N returned," We turn around to see Remus and Tonks. "I'm back and ready to fight," I said as they smiled. 

"Might wanna change into something more fightable," Tonks handed me a pair of clothes. "Thanks," I thanked her as I went into the bathroom to change.

~Harry's pov~

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It comes to my attention that earlier this evening...Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade," Snape said as everyone started to whispering around.

"Now...should anyone student or staff, attempt to aid Mr.Potter they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events...who fails to come forward...will be treated as...equally guilty," Everyone stayed quiet.

"Now then...if anyone here has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward...now," Snape order as everyone was afraid of him. I can't let him take control of Hogwarts.

I step right infront as everyone's attention went on me. "It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster," I said as the Order enter the dining hall and Y/N joining along their side.

"And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood? Where he stood with his only granddaughter he truly cared for? Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked at him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him! Tell them!" I yelled.

Snape pulled out his wand as Professor McGonagall ran infront of me. As they begin to battle it out as Snape ran out of the room. 

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled. All the students begin to cheer fo
But soon random girls started to scream "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed," Voldemort started to whisper things into people's minds.

"Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter. You will be rewarded. You have one hour," Voldemort warned everyone.

"What are you waiting for. Come on grab him," Pansy said.

People started to come infront of me trying to protect me. "Student's out of bed. Student's out of bed! Student's in the corridor," Filch yelled.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot," McGonagall yelled. "Oh sorry, ma'am," Filch apologized.

"As it happened, Mr. Filch your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall," McGonagall order. 

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?" Filch asked.

"The dungeons would do," McGonagall said as everybody cheered. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" McGonagall curiosly asked.

"Time, professor. As much as you can get me," I replied.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle. Potter, it's good to see you," McGonagall smiled. "Good to see you too, professor," I smiled.

"Hold the fort Neville," I told Neville as I started to make my way to the Ravenclaw common room.

"Harry. Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux," Ron said. "What do you mean?" I curiously asked Ron.