Chapter 25

"I don't understand,"

"Your great-grandfather will never allow this,"

"But...I LOVE HIM!"

"......"

"I-I'm sorry but I-I can't handle it anymore. I want to be with him,"

"A-after all I have done for you! You ungrateful bitch!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't want anybody hurt!"

"TOO LATE! AVADA KEDAVRA!"

~G/N Pov~

Those dreams always seem so real. Are they real? No, they can't be. I walk around the streets of Italy. I don't know where I'm going but a voice is telling me to follow them.

I walk around the streets to find people dressed in red clocks. "Excuse but what's going on?" I curiously asked.

"Today's San Marco's Day festival. When the expulsion of vampires appears in the city," A person happily respond.

'Go follow the coward' I looked around as I was being pushed with the crowd.

"There you have been. We've been waiting for you," A random person grabs me guiding me inside the castle. "I'm sorry but I think you got the wro-"

"We know your the right person now go and get change," He ordered. I walk behind the curtains to find a beautiful dress. 'Do what he says' I shake my head as I change into the gown.

I put up my hair with pins that were left out. "Are you ready," He called out as I walk out of the curtains.

"Good your ready. Now listen to what the Volturi want's you to do. Disobey you'll be killed. Listen you'll live. Got that?" He curiously asked as I nodded my head.

"Now go in," He opens the door as I walk inside to see all head's turn to me.

I sigh as I walk down the stair's almost being the center of the whole room. "Sing for us, darling," A man with jet black hair and ruby eyes calls out from the balcony. Soon music started to play.

"They said I was found at the side of a road. There were tracks all around. It had recently snowed. In the darkness and cold with the wind in the trees. A girl with no name. And no memories but these,"

"Rain against the window. Sheets upon a bed. Terrifying nurses whispering overhead. Call the child G/N. Give the child a hat,"

"I don't know a thing before that. Traveling the backroads. Sleeping in the wood. Taking what I needed. Working when I could. Keeping up my courage. Foolish as it seems. At night all alone in my dreams. In my dream. Shadows call,"

"There's a light at the end of a hall. Then my dreams fade away. But I know it all will come back,"

"One day. I dream of a city beyond all compare. Is it Paris? Paris. A beautiful river a bridge by a square. And I hear a voice whisper. I'll meet you right there. In Paris, Paris,"

"You don't know what it's like. Not to know who you are. To have lived in the shadows. And traveled this far. I've seen flashes of fire. Heard the echo of screams. But I still have this faith,"