Chapter 24

~Your Pov~

I sit on my bed looking through a few papers that had information about my great-great-grandmother but only a few give me good detail about her life. The rest is torn off pieces or a few pages missing.

I sigh as I threw it to the side as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I called out to relieve Alice but worried.

"Alice, what's wrong?" I asked concered. 

"Y/N I need you to come to the living room," Alice says as I stood up from the bed.

I walk to the living room to see all of the Cullen's worried. Carlisle was on the phone as he saw me entering the room. 

"Here," Carlisle handed me the phone. I slowly brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said. 

"Y/N it's Bella," Bella said on the other line of the phone. I sigh in relief "Hi Bella is something wrong?" I curiously asked.

"I-I don't know how to say this but I'm pregnant," Bella said as I couldn't believe her words. No, she can't be. I stayed speechless. 

"Y/N? you still there?" Bella called out as I handed the phone back to Carlisle.

Why Bella why did you do this and to yourself. "Y/N?" I turn around to see the Cullen's looking more worried. 

"Are you ok?" Esme curiously asked as I nodded my head taking a seat down on the sofa. Why is so much happening so fast...I-I don't understand.

____________________________

I waited around the living room waiting for Bella and Edward to arrive back. I kept pacing back and forth. 

Until I heard the doors opening I run over to see Bella looking fragile and showing a bit. "Hey," Bella said as I gently gave her a hug.

"You don't know how much I was so worried about you," I admitted to Bella as she hugs me back. "I'm sorry," Bella says as I let go. 

"It's alright but can you answer me once question," I ask as Bella nodded her head.

"Is it so bad to use protection!" I said as Bella turned red as she playfully hit my arm. 

"What? how is it so hard to put on protection. I'm looking at you Edward," I pointed at Edward as he blushes.

"I gotta go with Y/N was it too hard to at least take a pill or something," Emmett says as Rosalie smack him upside his head as she flicks my forehead. 

"Ow," Emmett and I say in unison as I held my forehead.

"Bella is pregnant and we need to support her," Rosalie said. I nodded my head as I still rub my forehead. 

"Rosalie you have a powerful flick," I told Rosalie as she sighs. 

I walk over to Bella as I helped her to her room as I try not to make Rosalie angry again.

____________________________

"Bella I'm not sure if I should go. I rather be here helping you," I told Bella as we were debating about if I should go to Fleur and Bill's wedding. 

"Y/N I want you to have fun," Bella said as I sigh as I felt an ora coming closer and closer to the house.

"Jacob's here," I mumble as Carlisle went downstairs to open the door for him. "Is it true?" I heard Jacob. 

"Hello, Jacob how are you?" Carlisle asked.  

"Listen just give it to me straight-" Bella heard Jacobs's voice. "Jacob is that you?" Bella called out.