•one•

Hi! I didn't expect these many reads honestly, this book was made in like 2019 but I would just like to quickly say

Hi! I didn't expect these many reads honestly, this book was made in like 2019 but I would just like to quickly say... keep streaming lgo!! <3

I would just like to also add that this book was written so long ago and honestly it isn't my best work, but do enjoy it LMAO

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Lottie pov.

"WAKE UP LOVE!" My mother harassed me as I try to sleep in. I reach over to my bedside locker and place my glasses into its case. I sit up in my bed and examine my surrounding. The first thing that focuses is my mother, sitting impatiently on the end of my bed with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Do you really want me to drag you out of that god danm thing?" She speaks. My eyes widen alarmingly and bellow her out. "Okay I'll get dressed, just shoo~" I beckon her, already pulling myself out of heaven; known formally as my bed.

I find some nice, washed clothes, folded on my desk. I take them with me to the bathroom and strip out of my pyjamas and change into them. I then proceed to remove my retainers, brush my teeth, untangle my hair and then apply some makeup.

Happy with the final look, I make my way outside, my hands locked in my school bag. I find my mom cooking up some pancakes in the kitchen as I snatch a fruit bar. My brothers are seated at the table, waiting for the food.

"I'm off mom." I wave, stuffing my food in my mouth and wandering out the door before hearing a final, "Alright! Have a good day dear!"

Starting my treacherous journey to the equivalent of hell, regardless of the fact that I look like shit on my first day since I had no sleep last night, I was excited. Not because of the fact that when I walked through those doors, I'll enter the same daunting hallway where all the students greet me politely and enviously compliment my look despite how awful it may be. Perks of being popular....I guess.

I entered the door, students already circling me, so I steer my route towards my best friend Bea who is fixing her mascara in the small circle of a mirror that she has on her locker door; which is next to mine.

"Hey." I greeted her with a beaming smile. She turned to me, grinning. "Hey Lot, how was China?" She asks me.

I pucker my lips. "It was cool. Made some friends, invested in new recipes." I emphasized. "Sounds cool. All I did was pretty much babysit Alex all summer." Bea sighs. I laugh, rotating to my locker and fixating on my schedule. I find my books and shove them into my bag.

"Who in the lords name is that?" I hear Bea gasp. I turn around to focus my gaze on a handsome guy in all black with a bag hanging on one strap around his shoulder walk into the hallway. He had dark hair and pale skin. He was very clearly Asian and god he had the most amazing lips ever. Like holy shit, they were plump and pink and definitely kissable. I couldn't get my eyes off of this man and I knew all of the other students were the exact same.

But I wasn't the only one staring at him. So were many other drooling girls my age, blinking and blushing and at-the-urge-of-fainting.

But the thing was; he was making his way towards me. Me. My direction.

I turn away and stare at Bea for help.

But she was once again useless.

She only pushes me towards him, nearly heading straight into his chest.

He approaches me with a badass demeanour, and a cold aura envelopes him. "Letitia?" He asks me in a cold, tethered voice. "It's lottie, I correct him."

"Whatever, so are you going to give me a tour or what?" He says, which causes uproar to start in my head.

What in the bloody bible is he on about? What tour......oh shit that tour.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about that—-"
"Just get on with it." He remarked, showing no emotion in his expressions, nor his tone.