Prolouge

From the outside looking in she has the life most girls would dream of. She has everything she could ask for and more except one thing....Love. Kelis has a hard time trusting people since her ex, Devin, broke her heart three years ago. Kelis has sworn off any men from her life. Maybe it's time for Kelis to step outside the box and open up her mind, body and soul.

Ryan is a hopeless romantic with a hard beginning but a happy ending...sort of. Ryan feels as if he is missing his second half and has gotten his heart broken in the process of searching for her. He feels as if he has one more meaningful relationship left in him before giving up on love completely.

These two have no idea of the life and events that will unfold just from a simple hi and their unconventional love.

A lot of pictures, GIFs and animations will be used throughout the book. I am a visual reader and thought everyone, who are also visual readers, would enjoy this as well.

I may use some slang and language that may be offensive or something you may not understand and I will be happy to provide an explanation.

Reference to use of marijuana, substance abuse and explicit scenes will be written throughout the book.

ALL of the characters are fiction and are put into real life events to help the flow of the story

I own no copyrights to any pictures (unless stated) use purely for fun and fiction.

Part 1 started: December 15, 2019
Part 1 finished: August 18, 2020

Book cover made by me using DesYgner