18

January 1st, 2020

January 1st, 2020

"3...2...1. HAPPY NEW YEAR." I turned Kelis around and she smiled up at me as I smashed my lips softly against hers. She snaked her arms around my neck pulling herself closer. I pulled away before we got carried away. "Happy New Year my lovely." I put my hand on her cheek and she put her hands on my arm.

"Happy New Year to you too my love. We have an entire year to make new memories and experience new things together. I'm so excited and in a very long time..I'm happy." I pulled her into a hug as she wrapped her arms around me. "And there isn't anyone in the world I would rather have fun and make new memories with but you. I love you." I spoke softly and she stood on her tippy toes kissing my cheek. "I love you more."

The sound of fireworks caused Kelis to look away from me and towards the fireworks. I sat down in a near by chair and she immediately sat on my lap grabbing a blanket out of her bag because it was getting a little chilly.

After 15 minutes the fireworks show was over. Kelis looked at me with a hug grin. "So amazing right?" Her excitement was so cute. I nodded my head. "The colors kind of matched your dress." We both laughed as she playfully hit my arm.

" We both laughed as she playfully hit my arm

"Happy New Year best friend." Emmi and Jacobe walked over causing Kelis and I to stand up. They think we don't know but Kelis and I have had a conversation or 5 that Emmi and Jacobe were secretly dating but we don't want to be in there business so we will let them tell us when they are ready. I mean that's if they really are.

"Happy New Year bro." Jacobe and I slapped each other up as Emmi and Kelis talked amongst themselves. "I see you and Kelis kissed and made up." I shrugged my shoulders crossing my arms across my chest. "Something like that." Jacobe rung his neck to side with a shocked expression. "With the parents in the crib? You really bold." He chuckled shaking his head.

I heard Kelis laughing causing me to look in her direction. I just admired my lady from a far. Everything about her was perfect inside and out. She must've felt my stare because she looked in my direction smiling. I smiled back as she returned to her conversation with Emmi and Makayla.