26

(im baaaaaack 😭)

February 22, 2020

February 22, 2020

I put my last plastic tote of clothes down by the closet Ryan cleaned out for me. We had a long conversation about me moving in with him and I knew it was going to happen but I am a little sad it had to be under this circumstance.

"Okay so you can put your clothes in here." He opened up a closet and it was a pretty decent size walk in. Way bigger than my condo closet.

 "I want to get unpacked as soon as possible and start organizing everything

"I want to get unpacked as soon as possible and start organizing everything." I started to grab a tote Ryan stopped me. "Relax babe you'll have plenty time to unpack. Let's go grab something to eat."

"Okay but first thing tomorrow were going to unpack everything...promise?" He nodded and pecked my lips softly. "Promise." He took my hand as I grabbed my purse and we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try it again." I picked up a tator tot and aimed it at his mouth and he catches it without effort.

"Nice babe." We both started laughing hysterically as we sat in the same booth at a local diner. "So are you really happy about living with ya boy?" I jokingly pushed him as I nodded my head resting it on his shoulder. "It'll take some getting used to but I'm excited about it and happy that'll be able to wake up to your sexy face every morning."

He poked his lips and I lean up pecking his lips several times as he put his arm around my shoulders pulling me closer. Footsteps approaching caused us to stop our kiss.

"Sorry darlings, Maggie had to leave, I'll be taking her place would you like dessert or the check?" Ryan knitted his eyebrows together and looked up and you could see his soul leave his body and the waitress dropped everything in her hands onto the table. Ryan stood up quickly and put two twenties on the table, grabbed my hand practically pulling me out my shoes and walked fast to the car.